The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Can see Scholes scoring here. Seems to be getting a lot of time on the ball.

He is very deep though, mind he can crack them... dirty little fker though cannot stand him.

I bet Fergie is kicking boots and throwing cups all over the place at HT.

:lol:

Boring. De Jong and Barry need to get forward more, their wingers cut in and look for something in the centre, one of Tevez or Adebayor has to run down the wing or drop off as neither of the two in the centre get forward, which means there's never anyone in the box.

Boring. De Jong and Barry need to get forward more, their wingers cut in and look for something in the centre, one of Tevez or Adebayor has to run down the wing or drop off as neither of the two in the centre get forward, which means there's never anyone in the box.

I enjoyed it, tbh. De Jong's not likely to get forward, like. Basically, get Bellamy on the ball and keep running at Neville would be my team-talk, tbh.

I enjoyed it, tbh. De Jong's not likely to get forward, like. Basically, get Bellamy on the ball and keep running at Neville would be my team-talk, tbh.

Aye he looks worried every time Bellas runs at him, old legs cannot cope with that much pace, they need to use that as its sucking support out for Neville and leaving gaps, Tevez and  Adebayor need to exploit that.

Guest kingdawson

City play some nice football but they're a pretty predictable team. Of Course De Jong and Barry are not going to create anything worthwhile so it's obvious their threat will come from the wings.

Guest neesy111

phil thompson utter wanker, thinking liverpool are a special club and still a BIG club

They are.

liverpool have had their sell by date for a while now, no title in over 20 years

depend's what consitute's big clubs from fans perspectives

City play some nice football but they're a pretty predictable team. Of Course De Jong and Barry are not going to create anything worthwhile so it's obvious their threat will come from the wings.

They don't need to create anything with the ball at their feet, a few runs past a striker creates space for the others. They're way too one dimensional and predictable with the just give it to a winger tactic.

phil thompson utter wanker, thinking liverpool are a special club and still a BIG club

They are.

liverpool have had their sell by date for a while now, no title in over 20 years

depend's what consitute's big clubs from fans perspectives

Won the CL, though.

Guest kingdawson

Man U are at least as reliant on wing-play, tbh. They've made almost no runs through the middle or behind.

In general or today?

In general United have Carrick and even Fletcher that can create from the middle (even scholes and Giggs sometimes). City have 1 player that can do that and they don't even play him (Ireland).