JFK

Guest sicko2ndbest

For no particular reason other than the fact I hate the lying old git, I would just  like to remind people of the great run

we had under Joe before he was taken ill.

Wigan (A) lost 2-1

Liverpool (H) lost 5-1

Hull (FAC R3) (A) drew 0-0

West Ham (H) drew 2-2

Hull (H) (FAC R3 Replay) lost 1-0

Blackburn (A) lost 3-0

Man City (A) lost 2-1

Sunderland (H) drew 1-1

P 8 W 0 D 3 L5 F 6 A 16 (Prem points 2 from 18).

(Storms out of the room in a hysterical rage!   :rant:)

Was the West Brom win a case of the players saying "Do it for Joe" or a case of "thank god the fat man is out of here, let's play some football today".

If JFK is appointed then the answer to that question will in my opinion, determine what end of the table we'll be at this season.

Guest BooBoo

For no particular reason other than the fact I hate the lying old git, I would just like to remind people of the great run

Wigan (A) lost 2-1

Liverpool (H) lost 5-1

West Ham (H) drew 2-2

Blackburn (A) lost 3-0

Man City (A) lost 2-1

Sunderland (H) drew 1-1

(Storms out of the room in a hysterical rage! :rant:)

"We were on a good run of form when I took ill. It looked like staying up was going to be a doddle."- Kinnear, several weeks back.

Mike has lost alot of money but to say a small section of the crowd are against him is laughable to be honest. I wouldn't be totally against Kinnear coming back, from a football perspective i'd be glad to have him back but its the constant embarrassing interviews that annoy me.

His record here was okay when you compare it to Shearer's:

Played 23 won 5 drew 10 lost 11

If he's the cheap option then you can see why Ashley would want him, even if we don't.

Shearer was trying to sort out the mess that this idiot (and others) created.

The place was mess when Kinnear took over as well.

I don't want him either but if Ashley appoints him then you can see why he would.

You can't see why he would.  Anyone with any knowledge of football (or even sense) wouldn't go near the fucker.

As a cheap option and someone (who he'll perceive) as being able to get the fans on side.

Don't forget Kinnear tried to instill a siege mentality at this football club that Ashley will want back. I remember everyone on here raving about JFK after THAT rant in the press. Funny how people's opinions change on here.

he would have been fine for a couple of weeks as a stop gap.  Aye, some press members need to be told they are cunts but not in that fashion to the national press.

he has also deluded himself that he had a canny record and has been telling everyone that will listen.  Hisd record was piss poor.

Guest Wally_McFool

For no particular reason other than the fact I hate the lying old git, I would just  like to remind people of the great run

Wigan (A) lost 2-1

Liverpool (H) lost 5-1

West Ham (H) drew 2-2

Blackburn (A) lost 3-0

Man City (A) lost 2-1

Sunderland (H) drew 1-1

"We were on a good run of form when I took ill. It looked like staying up was going to be a doddle."- Kinnear, several weeks back.

Thats the comment I've been looking for.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

A nice big banner with:

We don't want you fu..kinnear

written on it should do the trick.

Wigan (A) lost 2-1

Liverpool (H) lost 5-1

West Ham (H) drew 2-2

Blackburn (A) lost 3-0

Man City (A) lost 2-1

Sunderland (H) drew 1-1

That Liverpool "performance" was one of the worst I have ever seen. Felt really sorry for Shay - probably a decisive factor in why he buggered off.

People look at his record and say: well he did lose many. Perhaps, but it's drawing that many games that will relegate you. You're better off losing twice as many as long as you win more. (This is obvious, I know)

Mike has lost alot of money but to say a small section of the crowd are against him is laughable to be honest. I wouldn't be totally against Kinnear coming back, from a football perspective i'd be glad to have him back but its the constant embarrassing interviews that annoy me.

If he's the cheap option then you can see why Ashley would want him, even if we don't.

I don't want him either but if Ashley appoints him then you can see why he would.

You can't see why he would.  Anyone with any knowledge of football (or even sense) wouldn't go near the fucker.

As a cheap option and someone (who he'll perceive) as being able to get the fans on side.

Don't forget Kinnear tried to instill a siege mentality at this football club that Ashley will want back. I remember everyone on here raving about JFK after THAT rant in the press. Funny how people's opinions change on here.

he would have been fine for a couple of weeks as a stop gap.  Aye, some press members need to be told they are c***s but not in that fashion to the national press.

he has also deluded himself that he had a canny record and has been telling everyone that will listen.  Hisd record was piss poor.

I agree he's a muppet but I wonder whether the fans will get behind him or not if he's appointed.

I'd guess not.

he would have been fine for a couple of weeks as a stop gap.  Aye, some press members need to be told they are c***s but not in that fashion to the national press.

I agree he's a muppet but I wonder whether the fans will get behind him or not if he's appointed.

More apathy than angry but the former is more dangerous.

There was more discontent towards Allardyce than to Kinnear at the game.

And I don't think fans will be quick to get on his case after what he's been through.

Guest cf_newc

You know it's going to happen and it's ridiculous. Footballing reasons aside, the fact there's a real possibility of him having another heart attack, especially at this club. The only hope is Ashley gets done for manslaughter if it happens.

Guest neesy111

There was more discontent towards Allardyce than to Kinnear at the game.

And I don't think fans will be quick to get on his case after what he's been through.

i don't think so, this will be the final straw for myself and many i feel, the club is going down into the ground

TIME FOR ACTION NOW

JFK is a joke figure - a greasy haired, excuse-ridden pinocchio incapable of managing in this age. He's obviously completely deluded and doesn't care whether he lives or dies. I don't bear him any animosity - just pity.

Ashley however is a different case entirely. It's like he's been programmed by the mackems to fuck us over and judging by the job he's done so far he's succeeding.

We need to do something drastic if JFK comes back. I don't know what but we need to let him know he can't fuck us up without getting retribution. Hate the man, really do.

Guest Roger Kint

Hang the F*ck on here. No doubt this is pointed out later in the thread but where did you learn to count? Jesus are you capable of anything? :idiot2:

Hang the F*ck on here. No doubt this is pointed out later in the thread but where did you learn to count? Jesus are you capable of anything? :idiot2:

HE's capable of sitting SAT's as I think thats what he did last year.

Guest kirkpatrick9

This should laughed off. Nothing against JK's abilities as a manager, he has proven himself in the past too, and he may actually be good for another club and should have time to prove that at another club.

Reasons why he will not come here,

1. he has a heart condition,

2. He completely ruined his chances with this club a long time ago, by his generalising of our fans. Appointing him now would wind people up more. If you want an excuse, you do not generalise the fans of a club you manage no matter were you are.

3. The majority of our fans think he is incompetent, our fans know (like other fans), incompetents + time does not win enough football matches.

Last thing Ashley needs is to appoint Kinnear

Wikipedia.

Its not obvious to count everytime you see something there because you expect it to be right.