the end is nigh for old trafford

womblemaster

If UEFA push this through all that will happen is the likes of Real Madrid and Man U will form a breakaway Super League outside of UEFA's family.

This.

Let them, the rest of the footballing world will continue as normal, only slightly more competitive. Would be mint.

We were in for Terry but we picked Woodgate over him.

No.

We almost signed Terry then Abramovich came in.

We got Woodgate 6 months later.

We got Woodgate 6 months before Abramovich went to Chelsea. It was that January we were linked with Gallas & Terry...and almost signed Kleberson.

Guest taff2727

The FA should have been doing this years ago. The top 4 (5 with Citeh) posses as much debt (if not more) than the rest of the league. They are buying their position at the top of the tree. Making Clubs exist debt free would make it a much fairer and competetive league. The Premiership is as boring as the SPL.

The sooner SKY take their cameras and f*** off from the game the better for me.

well said,they were the cause of this crap.

The FA should have been doing this years ago. The top 4 (5 with Citeh) posses as much debt (if not more) than the rest of the league. They are buying their position at the top of the tree. Making Clubs exist debt free would make it a much fairer and competetive league. The Premiership is as boring as the SPL.

The sooner SKY take their cameras and f*** off from the game the better for me.

well said,they were the cause of this crap.

Maybe if people stopped subscribing to it, it might happen. Sky sports exists because there is a demand for it.

To be honest, I support a big club but I'm still sick and tired of the same old same old always challenging for silveware every year. La Liga has devolved into a joke two team tournament. When I was a kid you'd see the likes of Bilbao, Real Sociedad, Atlético, Deportivo... challenging and winning the title. It was much more entertaining.

Guest dazzanufc1892

If UEFA push this through all that will happen is the likes of Real Madrid and Man U will form a breakaway Super League outside of UEFA's family.

This.

Let them, the rest of the footballing world will continue as normal, only slightly more competitive. Would be mint.

they couldnt really, not going into the logistics of this, but it would be totally against everything that every player wants should it happen