Marlon Harewood

Dave

Guest toonlass

Am I the only person not jumping up and down with joy over this? If he turns out to be able to score a few goals, all well and good, be he has never been what you could call a prolific goal-scorer has he?

Is it because he's black?

Are you stoned?

A little.

That would explain your ridiculous question.

If it's any consolation, I thought it was Wednesday until about 5 minutes ago.

TBH, this is the best feeling I've had all week.

Must be mile a minute fun in your gaff.

It's fair to say, it has been rather slow at work recently.

Am I the only person not jumping up and down with joy over this? If he turns out to be able to score a few goals, all well and good, be he has never been what you could call a prolific goal-scorer has he?

Is it because he's black?

:lol::lol:

Seriously tho I'm happy with this, sensible move.  He has proven himself in this division before and we should be able to supply him with a few balls to latch on to.

Aye, as long as he feeds off aimless punts forward, we're laughing.

Guest Roger Kint

Harewood was the top scorer for West Ham in their 2004–05 promotion season with 23 goals in all competitions.

Sounds good enough for me.

Michael Ricketts once played for England, downhill ever since albeit considerably worse in terms of goals and clubs. The past isnt really a good indicator of how he will fare for us now tbh.

I think he will do a job, whether its a good one or a decent one remains to be seen.

Seriously tho I'm happy with this, sensible move.  He has proven himself in this division before and we should be able to supply him with a few balls to latch on to.

:sadnod:

:sadnod:

Our energetic dynamic midfield will feed thehttp://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0905/7.jpg

My mate is a Wolves fan and they had Harewood on loan last season. Said he was terrible and the fans were getting on his back after a couple of games cos he was so bad. Therefore our patient set of supporters may be just what he needs  :rolleyes:

My mate is a Wolves fan and they had Harewood on loan last season. Said he was terrible and the fans were getting on his back after a couple of games cos he was so bad. Therefore our patient set of supporters may be just what he needs  :rolleyes:

Tbf, a lot of fans are still backing Barton and he hasn't played well in two years.

Tbf, a lot of fans are still backing Barton and he hasn't played well in two years.

In all fairness, he's played 15 games in total this season and last. Pretty hard to get your form going, especially if you are played out of position.

In all fairness, he's played 15 games in total this season and last. Pretty hard to get your form going, especially if you are played out of position.

See what I mean?

See what I mean?

:lol:

See what I mean?

Knew you were going to say that, was going to put a footnote on the bottom.  :rolleyes:

For the record I think he should be dropped, but as a footballer myself (as I'm sure most of you are) I know it's difficult to get into a rhythm if your in and out of the team.

Maths has never been my forte. Neither has the Gregorian calender, so it seems.

British people were in a rage when we went down the Gregorian calendar route - thought they'd lost 11 days of their lives !