Toon Talk - new online radio phone in

binnsy

Guest prestonj1989

can't see the point of that.  Newish show trying to get listeners, can't see them getting listeners on board with daft things like that on!!

Agreed. First time I listened to it tonight - I wont be tuning in again.

• 1 month later...
Guest Steve Wraith

Read your comments folks and have taken them on board...it's a new show and just thought we'd try and lighten the load with a laugh or 2. The show has about 700 weekly listeners which includes downloads so thats not bad for a show that gets no publicity...hope you can come back and give it a listen...its a makem free zone if nothing else. Next show tommorow at 6pm...enjoy Sheffield!

Read your comments folks and have taken them on board...it's a new show and just thought we'd try and lighten the load with a laugh or 2. The show has about 700 weekly listeners which includes downloads so thats not bad for a show that gets no publicity...hope you can come back and give it a listen...its a makem free zone if nothing else. Next show tommorow at 6pm...enjoy Sheffield!

Latest venture Steve, you tosser?

Obviously some money in it for you somewhere, if it's as bad as your usual, don't bother, just stick to dancing in a garage.

There's actually a desperate need for a show centred round the toon, I am quite often driving home and turn on Real Radio to listen to the three Legends but end up turning it off again because it's all Mackems and Smoggies 90% of the time. There must be more boro fans tune in to that than watch their fucking team.

Gave this a go but it's poor quality atm. Hopefullyu it will improve, but the presenters need to talk football rather than their own escapades.

Guest Steve Wraith

yeh i appreciate that and i'll try my best...had some good support and some great guests and excellent texts (mainly from exiled mags)...we are on 6pm tommorow...thanks again for the posts.

I'm not a fan of these shows as I often find other peoples opinions to be infuriatingly idiotic so it was never going to blow me away. I have enough trouble posting on here without wanting to leather some of the daft twats who believe their two penneth actually matters. That said I listened to it one evening and it wasn't too bad. It pissed all over the Legends, which is simply a freakshow fronted by a trio of self important ex-footballers.

Fair play to Steve for trying something different. I know he rubs people up the wrong way for a variety of reasons but I've got nowt against him.

• 9 months later...

Has Wraith binned players inc & went back to making a NUFC fanzine?

aye i think so,  he asked me last week if i wanted to do a bit on the reserves for the fanzine.  Definately got the new NUFC fanzine up and running, not sure if he's totally binned players inc or not.