Bellamy hat trick

Ishmael

He's a bellend, but I think he's a great player, tbh.

Agree, but the man should have scored three times the number he did

And you have to ask if it was Shearer and Souness, why does he keep moving on, or BEING moved on, every couple of seasons if it isn't his fault ?

I don't think anyone would argue Bellamy isn't a prick who brings it on himself, but when someone's clearly your best player (as he was when he left us) you have to hope the management will have the ability to keep him on side and helping the team. He was partly to blame for his departure, but we needed him more than he needed us, and we should have done more to keep him imo.

He's a bellend, but I think he's a great player, tbh.

Agree, but the man should have scored three times the number he did

And you have to ask if it was Shearer and Souness, why does he keep moving on, or BEING moved on, every couple of seasons if it isn't his fault ?

Of course it's his fault: he's a total prick. However, he's one of a few footballers who I think has improved almost every season.

Not a bright thing to do with all the s*** Adebayor is already in.

If someone ran onto the pitch and spat on me i would remove their little charver testes

Reminds me of a classic Jackie Charlton line when he was a match summariser for ITV or BBC during the World Cup when the despicable Rijkaard spat on Rudi Voeller.

Asked by the presenter what he thought about it, Big Jack replied in best Ashington dialect " Well air'd iv chinned im" (Well I'd have beaten him up - for those who don't understand South Northumbrian)

Class.