The next NOL Match (Reds vs Blues) - Sunday 18th October-See OP for players.

Rocker

I've seen Mosley lurking... do you not fancy playing, Paul? Or even reffing - thus making it almost exclusively forumish.

Aye I don't see why PM isn't reffing... why do we pay when we've got our own ready made ref? ofc we'll berate him during the game, but afterwards all is gravy.

I've seen Mosley lurking... do you not fancy playing, Paul? Or even reffing - thus making it almost exclusively forumish.

Aye I don't see why PM isn't reffing... why do we pay when we've got our own ready made ref? ofc we'll berate him during the game, but afterwards all is gravy.

He had a game Saturday, and with it being Sunday I'd imagine a ref of his quality would already be booked.

Was being hypothetical like but your point remains.

Maybe Stupeedo Redknapp can rustle players up. It's gonna be fun game either way. When's Rich due back?

:kinnear:

Think you've just bought yourself a seat on the blue team subs bench.

GK- Gorilla

LB- Dino

CB-Nut

CB-BowlingCrofty

RB-Neil

CM-Rocker

CM-DavidBrockbank

CM-Pilko

CF-Burnip

CF-Gimp

CF- Jubby

Thats the team if Nut can play, obviously we're waiting on his shifts.

Edit * waiting on Stu Brown* too. He's ours, you bastards.

Just cos it's supposed to be a forum thing, it might put someone off registering interest if they know they are going straight to the bench, I'm not saying don't bring him, its cool but better to wait till all options are exhausted member wise then include him.

Well anything at the moment is just provisional, isn't it. If we end up with 22 forum people then i suppose it's fair that 22 forum people play... but at the moment we don't have that so it's fair enough Rocker sticking Dave Brockbank in there.

Your brothers not on the forum either like, is he?

Nah, just i wanted to confirm things before, instead of waiting for interest that may or may not happen, its first come first served and this thread has been dead on its arse for weeks, if someone wanted to play, they should've shown an interest by now.

Then again, if people keep bitching about teams etc, they can organise it themselves, its hard trying to appease 22 people.

Your brothers not on the forum either like, is he?

Nah, just i wanted to confirm things before, instead of waiting for interest that may or may not happen, its first come first served and this thread has been dead on its arse for weeks, if someone wanted to play, they should've shown an interest by now.

Then again, if people keep bitching about teams etc, they can organise it themselves, its hard trying to appease 22 people.

Our Dan is aye, we also only have 9 players.

It's not an attack on you , you are doing a fantastic job at organizing it by keeping it simple. But when you have Yorkie travelling up on the idea he won't begin from the side hopefully you see my point. The game is still just under a month away so to expect people to have definitely confirmed by then is a little wrong, Yorkie was very last minute for Saturday.

Well we've got the basis of the team now, like I said, we're still after players, so anyone who's interested, please state.

I'll be giving stu brown a pm about playing for the reds again.

Lets say cut off date for a definate starting place is the 15th of October?

If people haven't registrered interested, or cleared the day off by then, they may not be guarenteed a start? That sound more fair?

Also, anyone want to take responsibilty and make a blue team? Any blue team budding 'captains'?

So if that's the Red team, the Blue team consists of (at the moment):

NSG, Yorkie, Prophet, Cunny, Dave, Stupeedo, Ashley17, CP40, Nixon, Mini-Nixon

One short, but i reckon we can assume NSG will bring Andrew Flintoff (who played centre-back last time) with him, if he's definitely coming. I think i'll give Nick a call tomorrow to make sure he's up for it.

If Stubrown comes surely we should get him seeing as you have 11, and just to even it up as looking at your team the midfield especially looks very capable having seen Dave and Jubby play before.

If Stubrown comes surely we should get him seeing as you have 11, and just to even it up as looking at your team the midfield especially looks very capable having seen Dave and Jubby play before.

You can have DaveBrockbank then, once a red, always a red, if Stu plays, he's red!