The next NOL Match (Reds vs Blues) - Sunday 18th October-See OP for players.

Rocker

howay Yorkie man, you turn up to one game and now you're trying to run the whole show...

... what the fuck? I'm not trying to run the show in any way whatsoever. I'll shut up then. :thup: Jesus Christ.

howay Yorkie man, you turn up to one game and now you're trying to run the whole show...

... what the fuck? I'm not trying to run the show in any way whatsoever. I'll shut up then. :thup: Jesus Christ.

I dunno Yorkie, everyone seems a little annoyed that you turn up once and become Johnny Bigballs. Wind your neck in man.

I dunno Yorkie, everyone seems a little annoyed that you turn up once and become Johnny Bigballs. Wind your neck in man.

qfs

I really like the idea of Gimp and CP40 as captains and picking.

Fine with me. Unless it gets boring after a while.

Do we have a decent idea how many/who would be up for this. Straw poll?

Me, Kezza, CP40, Gimp...

I really like the idea of Gimp and CP40 as captains and picking.

Fine with me. Unless it gets boring after a while.

Do we have a decent idea how many/who would be up for this. Straw poll?

Me, Kezza, CP40, Gimp...

I assume you're just talking about the 6aside, but even so, Nixon...are you SURE that you want the players to be lined up while Gimp & CP40 pick players one-by-one on the ever-decreasing basis of their footballing ability & personality..?

Guest stuartbrown06

Gimp has a torn calf, official. 5 /6 a side delayed by couple of weeks.

i assume hell be fit for next NO match, unless the reds are running scared?

If its owt like when i tore mine i'd say a couple of months not weeks, i did it and thought id be ok for a cup final 6 weeks later but i still couldnt do more than a jog and it hurt like fuck doing that!

Rested it all the off season and it was 100% by the start of the next season and no further probs.

Advice i was given at the time was the usual - Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation and to start trying to stretch it as soon as you can to re-allign the torn muscle fibres before they start heal in the wrong place

Gimp has a torn calf, official. 5 /6 a side delayed by couple of weeks.

i assume hell be fit for next NO match, unless the reds are running scared?

If its owt like when i tore mine i'd say a couple of months not weeks, i did it and thought id be ok for a cup final 6 weeks later but i still couldnt do more than a jog and it hurt like fuck doing that!

Rested it all the off season and it was 100% by the start of the next season and no further probs.

Advice i was given at the time was the usual - Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation and to start trying to stretch it as soon as you can to re-allign the torn muscle fibres before they start heal in the wrong place

ooh sounds painful like.

Its quite Ironic how, Gimp gets so much pleasure from pulling another muscle regular.