2010 World Cup - England in group C with USA/Algeria/Slovenia (full draw in OP)

Ketsbaia

Guest Stephen927

Last chance for most of the England squad to win the World Cup. Can't see James, Terry, Ferdinand, Cole, G.Neville, Lampard, Gerrard, Beckham, and Heskey being good enough in 4 years time. Hopefully that's a bit of inspiration for them, but I still think Spain will win it.

Gary Neville?

Guest Stephen927

We'll see how many times this summer we'll read stories in the paper of people being offended of the flag being hung from windows etc.

We'll see how many times this summer we'll read stories in the paper of people being offended of the flag being hung from windows etc.

Yeah, but feck ''em, just because i have an england flag in my window doesn't mean i am a bnp memeber.Imo, it is rediculous that last time people were discouraged from doing this. Surely if you live in England you expect to see England flags and if you don't like that then why not move to Scotland.

Guest Stephen927

Yeah, but feck ''em, just because i have an england flag in my window doesn't mean i am a bnp memeber.Imo, it is rediculous that last time people were discouraged from doing this. Surely if you live in England you expect to see England flags and if you don't like that then why not move to Scotland.

Good on you I will be doing the same. Not putting any on the car though they look tacky. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Last chance for most of the England squad to win the World Cup. Can't see James, Terry, Ferdinand, Cole, G.Neville, Lampard, Gerrard, Beckham, and Heskey being good enough in 4 years time. Hopefully that's a bit of inspiration for them, but I still think Spain will win it.

Tbh Beckham and Heskey arent good enough to win it now

Heskey would have struggled to be successful in the LDV vans trophy in his prime tbf.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Haha aye, but they'll probably end up going won't they. Spent the day at work trying to guess what the next World Cup squad would look like.