Newcastle United vs Middlesbrough pre-match thread

Stifler

Guest Geordiesned

The West Brom game is in doubt today so we could stretch our lead over them further if ours is on albeit they'll have a game in hand.

Guest Haris Vuckic

It still says that their are tickets left in level 7, so either it's wrong, or the woman lied to me and their is some left.

I think it's going to be strictly singles quite soon.

Hope we sell out

It still says that their are tickets left in level 7, so either it's wrong, or the woman lied to me and their is some left.

I think it's going to be strictly singles quite soon.

Hope we sell out

Fuck, I was gonna bring me lass along.

Ba dooooom tish  :eek:

at the box office they said there are very few left in gallowgate, and only ones left in leazes are level 6 and above, which was a bitch getting 2 together. any news on estimated attendance?

Real Radio said we had sold 47,000 yesterday, I have't heard anything since then.

I've just looked online and all but 4 small sections are almost sold out, 3 of those are the usual empty seats in the Platinum club and the other is in the Leazes level 6.  We have 24 seats in total still to sell in Level 7.  I would guess that we've got less than 2,000 tickets left but I'm not counting them all.  :lol:

I've just looked online and all but 4 small sections are almost sold out, 3 of those are the usual empty seats in the Platinum club and the other is in the Leazes level 6.  We have 24 seats in total still to sell in Level 7.  I would guess that we've got less than 2,000 tickets left but I'm not counting them all.   :lol:

effort man! :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

at the box office they said there are very few left in gallowgate, and only ones left in leazes are level 6 and above, which was a bitch getting 2 together. any news on estimated attendance?

Real Radio said we had sold 47,000 yesterday, I have't heard anything since then.

Thats class considering its on free tv tomorrow too.

Guest Haris Vuckic

and it's right next to xmas after taking 4000 to Conventry and 7000 to Barnsley.

Hopefully we will break a record and the team will give us a performance to match.