Premier League Team of the Decade

QBG

And plenty of terrible players score them.

They do, but I don't think its fair to take penalties out of the equation, they're a high pressure situation and Shearer had them down to an art. As for RVN I'd take Shearer over RVN anyday. Nothing to do with the PL but have you noticed how shit and unfit Van Nistelrooy has been since he left Man U. Overrated player imo.

s*** and unfit?

He has a record of 2 goals in 3 games for Madrid. :lol:

Ridiculous bias man, have a word. I remember when HTT said Shearer was a good as a prime Ronaldo. :lol:

Every time I've seen Madrid he's been wank, but fair enough I am biased towards Shearer, always will be. And against Ronaldo it depends whether you're talking about Shearer in his prime as well, because for Blackburn and for us in his early years when he wasn't injured, its very close. Similar players in their prime.

s*** and unfit?

Ridiculous bias man, have a word. I remember when HTT said Shearer was a good as a prime Ronaldo. :lol:

Every time I've seen Madrid he's been w***, but fair enough I am biased towards Shearer, always will be. And against Ronaldo it depends whether you're talking about Shearer in his prime as well, because for Blackburn and for us in his early years when he wasn't injured, its very close. Similar players in their prime.

Be honest, you've seen RVN play 3 times for Madrid. He's been absolutely brilliant for them, he's just past his best and never going to get in before Higuain and Benzema.

s*** and unfit?

Every time I've seen Madrid he's been w***, but fair enough I am biased towards Shearer, always will be. And against Ronaldo it depends whether you're talking about Shearer in his prime as well, because for Blackburn and for us in his early years when he wasn't injured, its very close. Similar players in their prime.

Be honest, you've seen RVN play 3 times for Madrid. He's been absolutely brilliant for them, he's just past his best and never going to get in before Higuain and Benzema.

I haven't seen him loads, but I've seen him more than 3 times. He's not the same player he was at Man U, yes that is because he's past his best, and has suffered with injuries. 46 in 68 isn't bad at all though.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd go for -

Cech

Bosingwa Terry Carvalho Evra

Essien Vieira Gerrard

Henry Torres Rooney

Bosingwa's only played for one season!

Another uncharacteristic mistake from Cech there.

I'd go for -

Cech

Essien Vieira Gerrard

Henry Torres Rooney

a) Is there a qualifying period to be included?

b) Cech's on poor form at the moment, but for most of his time at Chelsea he's been brilliant.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd go for -

Cech

Essien Vieira Gerrard

Henry Torres Rooney

a) Is there a qualifying period to be included?

b) Cech's on poor form at the moment, but for most of his time at Chelsea he's been brilliant.

a) No, but its a bit of a strange one.

b) Personal preference but Id say VDS has been better, and consistently better

Guest firetotheworks

FWIW

VDS

Ferdinand      Terry        Cole

Veira

Ronaldo    Essien      Gerrard

Lampard

Rooney        Henry

...and yes, I know it wouldnt work as a team.