A balanced team - does it matter?

TRon

Picking the right team is what matters.  And picking Harewood ahead of Lovenkrands has been the problem.

This is what you said mate. I know you like to get bogged down in the details rather than the gist, but just FYI.

Yep picking the right team. 

Picking the wrong players (ie central midfielders Butt & Geremi ahead of central midfielder Guthrie in the middle, and forward Harewood ahead of forward Lovenkrands) has been the problem. 

I know you're trying to make it look like I've said something I haven't, but you can't.

They are the details which make the difference.

Well why not include the details in your first post instead of glib crap about one forward selected over another? The fucking thread was about the balance of the team after all.

You criticised my attention to the details man. :lol:

Selecting one forward over the other was merely an example.  Nice backtracking btw. O0

Picking the right team is what matters.  And picking Harewood ahead of Lovenkrands has been the problem.

This is what you said mate. I know you like to get bogged down in the details rather than the gist, but just FYI.

Picking the wrong players (ie central midfielders Butt & Geremi ahead of central midfielder Guthrie in the middle, and forward Harewood ahead of forward Lovenkrands) has been the problem. 

I know you're trying to make it look like I've said something I haven't, but you can't.

Well why not include the details in your first post instead of glib crap about one forward selected over another? The fucking thread was about the balance of the team after all.

Selecting one forward over the other was merely an example.  Nice backtracking btw. O0

It wasn't backtracking just noticing on reflection how you aren't only anal to the max, but also factually incorrect.

It wasn't backtracking just noticing on reflection how you aren't only anal to the max, but also factually incorrect.

:fishing:

You've almost gone full circle and agreed with the detail being important man.  Give it up. O0

:iamwithstupid:

Not with, so much as :fishing: :fishing: tbh

Yeah, daft smileys are usually the last resort of someone who has lost the plot tbh. Please fuck off and spoil someone else's thread next time thanks.

Just to get needlessly involved in the argument and cause more problems  >:D

"Picking the right team is what matters.  And picking Harewood ahead of Lovenkrands has been the problem."

The way thats written means Harewood playing over lovenkrands has been the singular problem getting in the way of us having the right team. Not aswell as anything else.

So id give the win to Tron

Guest Stephen927

Ryan Taylor's a poor player. I'm quite amazed we bought him from a premiership club.

It stopped him scoring free kicks against us, didn't it?

:iamwithstupid:

Not with, so much as :fishing: :fishing: tbh

Yeah, daft smileys are usually the last resort of someone who has lost the plot tbh. Please fuck off and spoil someone else's thread next time thanks.

I would but you keep biting. :aww:

Just to get needlessly involved in the argument and cause more problems  >:D

"Picking the right team is what matters.  And picking Harewood ahead of Lovenkrands has been the problem."

The way thats written means Harewood playing over lovenkrands has been the singular problem getting in the way of us having the right team. Not aswell as anything else.

So id give the win to Tron

That's because i stuck to the football rather than get bogged down in legal talk...and LLO lost on that count as well :lol: