Spurs Spending.

Crumpy Gunt

Spurs have bought back Kaboul. How many players in recent times have they sold and then bought back? Defoe, Keane, Chimbonda (?), Kaboul.

Spurs have bought back Kaboul. How many players in recent times have they sold and then bought back? Defoe, Keane, Chimbonda (?), Kaboul.

A lot of these deals seem to involve Redknapp as well for some reason.

their merchandising worldwide is supposedly fairly good, not man u levels obviously but one of the stronger performers

I'm not sure that is true. I was in JJB today trying to buy trainers, I live about 90 mins train from WHL, and probably 6 hrs from SJP, but there was not one Spurs shirt in JJB, but there were NUFC 1st and 2nd strips.

their merchandising worldwide is supposedly fairly good, not man u levels obviously but one of the stronger performers

I'm not sure that is true. I was in JJB today trying to buy trainers, I live about 90 mins train from WHL, and probably 6 hrs from SJP, but there was not one Spurs shirt in JJB, but there were NUFC 1st and 2nd strips.

Thats that then , definitive proof.

:facepalm:

I know it isn't really like. Still tickled me that demand for football shirts near London is greater for NUFC than Spurs.

Guest Ebolarama

:facepalm:

I know it isn't really like. Still tickled me that demand for football shirts near London is greater for NUFC than Spurs.

Unless theirs had all sold out and ours hadn't, of course. There's a lot of variables. But I'm just a pedant ;)

Guest Roger Kint

It is bizarre, isn't it?

Missed Crouch

Guest Roger Kint

Probably missed something here, but considering you all moan about Sunderland's obsession with your club, what's the deal with Spurs?

Ask Grumpy he started thread when google answered it within seconds ;D