Twitter

Thespence

Guest sicko2ndbest

It's me - realist. Douglas said we basically favour the cheaper.

Still £7m though, cant grumble at that, its a fair amount for a left back.

once you convert it into pounds it's £200,000 more than we got for enrique. however i'm sure the reports today have been 6.8m? which is £26,000 more.

Jose had only a year left, where as Pieters has longer, i think the value for either of them will be determined by how well Pieters does, we all know how well Jose did, if Pieters does better then £7m will be seen as cheap, time will tell ;)

Pieters won't do better than Jose, Jose was quality BUT as long as Pieters is a good left back that will do, not many left backs out there better than Jose in anyways

How do you know he wont do better ?

I suspect your right but you just never know, its all about if our football suits Pieters and if it does, then maybe just maybe he could turn out to be a better player.

He wont do better

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

once you convert it into pounds it's £200,000 more than we got for enrique. however i'm sure the reports today have been 6.8m? which is £26,000 more.

Jose had only a year left, where as Pieters has longer, i think the value for either of them will be determined by how well Pieters does, we all know how well Jose did, if Pieters does better then £7m will be seen as cheap, time will tell ;)

Pieters won't do better than Jose, Jose was quality BUT as long as Pieters is a good left back that will do, not many left backs out there better than Jose in anyways

I suspect your right but you just never know, its all about if our football suits Pieters and if it does, then maybe just maybe he could turn out to be a better player.

He wont do better

Just shut up, man. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

He wont do better

Again how do you know that, you dont and cant, time will tell but its impossible to say he definitely wont.

Guest sicko2ndbest

He wont do better

Again how do you know that, you dont and cant, time will tell but its impossible to say he definitely wont.

Its not. You look at all of the top left backs in the league and they all have similar attributes:

Glichy

Cole

Baines

Evra

Jose

All quick (barring Baines), all mobile. Pieters is neither

He will flop imho

He wont do better

Its not. You look at all of the top left backs in the league and they all have similar attributes:

Glichy

Cole

Baines

Evra

Jose

He will flop imho

Guest bimpy474

He wont do better

Glichy

Cole

Baines

Evra

Jose

He will flop imho

Feckin christ, you do realise that its complete bollocks, unless you seen him and every other left back in the entire known universe for more than one or two games.

Give the lad a chance, its it any wonder we get called unrealistic with an attitude like yours.

Guest bimpy474

He wont do better

Glichy

Cole

Baines

Evra

Jose

He will flop imho

Well i'm sold, fantastic :D

Guest sicko2ndbest

He wont do better

Glichy

Cole

Baines

Evra

Jose

He will flop imho

Feckin christ, you do realise that its complete bollocks, unless you seen him and every other left back in the entire known universe for more than one or two games.

Give the lad a chance, its it any wonder we get called unrealistic with an attitude like yours.

Ok mate, proof will be in the pudding!

Guest bimpy474

He wont do better

Glichy

Cole

Baines

Evra

Jose

He will flop imho

In that we agree mate, i'll back him totally until it becomes apparent he is shitter than Mark Stimson, if he proves hes a great buy, then i reckon we will both be happy.

Guest sicko2ndbest

He wont do better

Glichy

Cole

Baines

Evra

Jose

He will flop imho

In that we agree mate, i'll back him totally until it becomes apparent he is shitter than Mark Stimson, if he proves hes a great buy, then i reckon we will both be happy.

He will be average not an absolute stinker. There are far better options out there

Guest sicko2ndbest

Great to see some of our lot writing off the first choice left back of the number one international side in the world before we've seen him play for us.

Ive seen him play, albeit not for us

He is distinctly average and will have some games where he is torn a new arsehole!

Guest bimpy474

Great to see some of our lot writing off the first choice left back of the number one international side in the world before we've seen him play for us.

I'm trying my best to hold that tide back, i feel like Canute on here sometimes.

Guest bimpy474

He wont do better

Glichy

Cole

Baines

Evra

Jose

He will flop imho

He will be average not an absolute stinker. There are far better options out there

I hope you wrong, in a nice way like.....;)

I'm trying my best to hold that tide back, i feel like Canute on here sometimes.

Aye you sound like a Canute too  :pow:

And to to the doubters look at the shuffle, we have to sign that man for his dance moves alone.

Guest bimpy474

He is distinctly average and will have some games where he is torn a new arsehole!

I watched a very average Jose for a year, then he got the gist of our football, i'm hoping the same for Pieters.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I watched a very average Jose for a year, then he got the gist of our football, i'm hoping the same for Pieters.

Jose always had the attributes to be a sucess

Pieters dosnt

Guest bimpy474

Aye you sound like a Canute too  :pow:

And to to the doubters look at the shuffle, we have to sign that man for his dance moves alone.

Glad you picked up on that, i nearly put the correct spelling for his name King Cnut  :iamatwat:

By the way you cheeky Canute :D

Guest bimpy474

Jose always had the attributes to be a sucess

Pieters dosnt

How many games you seen him play like ?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Yeah, I'm just going to ignore you from now on.

I cant hide my pain :)