Baba "blow" for toon

Guest smoggeordie

i think its good that he is injured!

i would rather put duff or n'zogbia at left back then give baba a chance!,even when fully fit

but it seems rammy will get his place so that means titus is back,and he will be facing none other then henry,a sacking of a manager in the making

Another reason to sign a left back in January. He's injured suspiciously often.

Picks his games.

Must be in need of a holiday.

Agreed he regularly takes 3 - 4 weeks off injured if not suspended

:red1:

I've just figured it out.

He suddenly gets 'injured' just when the new series of Lost is starting on Sky One.

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/29Dokko-lostmichael.jpg

Do we not pay him enough he needs two jobs?

NEWCASTLE United boss Glenn Roeder says Celestine Babayaro could be sidelined for "two or three weeks" after suffering a groin injury in the recent Carling Cup win over Watford.

The Nigerian international picked up the complaint following the dramatic penalty shoot-out win over the Hornets at Vicarage Road.

Babayaro missed last weekend's goalless stalemate with Manchester City, and Toon boss Roeder says a spell on the sidelines awaits the former Chelsea man.

He said: "Celestine suffered the groin injury during extra-time in the Carling Cup game at Watford.

"It prevented him playing against Manchester City last Saturday and we're going to have to do without him for the next two or three weeks.

"He's done very well for me and been a consistent performer when he's played, so this is unfortunate for us."

www.nufc.co.uk

Yet another example of the utter, rank, incredible stupidity of that fuckwit Roeder.