When Will Face-Hugger (Steve Bruce) Be Sacked Sweepstake!

NG32

Must WIN tonight for them. Though having said that the same has been said for the past 3 games or so.

The annoying thing is though, even if they get beat tonight, they wont go down due to the utter terribleness of Hull and Burnley.

Guest Stephen927

Must WIN tonight for them. Though having said that the same has been said for the past 3 games or so.

The annoying thing is though, even if they get beat tonight, they wont go down due to the utter terribleness of Hull and Burnley.

Kind of a role reversal for Hull there, they only stayed up cos of the utter terribleness of Newcastle last season. 

Guest Stephen927

I think the worry is if he can stabilise them this season he will turn them into a reputable Premiership team, hanging round mid-table and proving tough to beat.

Guest johnson293

Never forgiven the b@stard for his "expert" performance on the Newcastle 5 Man U 0 game

This.

Anyone who thinks that Bruce is anything other than a Manure fan needs to dig out the tape of the 5-0.

Proof again (as if needed) of who Steve 'cut me and I bleed black and white' Bruces favourite team are.....

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Sunderland-boss-Steve-Bruce-insists-Manchester-City-will-NEVER-overtake-Manchester-United-article354615.html

Former Old Trafford hero Steve Bruce has taunted his old Manchester City adversaries ahead of ­today’s clash with his Sunderland side by insisting: “You’ll never overtake Manchester United.”

Bruce believes that ­despite owner Sheikh ­Manour’s billions City are destined to to always play second fiddle to their great Manchester rivals.

The Sunderland boss said: “They are trying to get into the top four, but they never will get close to Manchester United. Money just doesn’t buy you that.

“City have always lived in the shadows of United"

:dowie: