Holy crap I'm gonna visit Newcastle for the first time!

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

sittydoony meal  dnt think shearers does food on match days do they ?lookingfor some place on the way to the ground from train station .

Try the Milecastle on grainger street just up from the station. Just recently opened. You can get a burger and chips with a pint for £4.85. Nice place too.

Mile Castle is part of Spoons like, so won't be anything too grand.

sittydoony meal  dnt think shearers does food on match days do they ?lookingfor some place on the way to the ground from train station .

Try the Milecastle on grainger street just up from the station. Just recently opened. You can get a burger and chips with a pint for £4.85. Nice place too.

Mile Castle is part of Spoons like, so won't be anything too grand.

Aye, but when I tried it, it was well worth the price.  :thup:

You wll have to exerience Shearers bar like. And definatly either Sam Jacks or Beyond for some tits and fanny. Good banter, have the odd newcastle song on in there aswell.

For an atmosphere, definatly level 7, i sit in block D, and its normally pretty loud

Are you trying to put the lad off? :lol:

If you go to Shearer's be warned, you'll be charged an arm and a leg for some average beer but you'll be able to hang around and watch DVDs of Titus Bramble's greatest fuck ups. The Strawberry is an alternative and it's a nice pub but it makes the Leppings Lane End mid April '89 seem spacious.

If you really are desperate to see borderline boilers get their tits out then go to Idols. It has the slightly better quality of blart and it's not rammed with Lyle & Scott clad cunts like Sam Jacks is although it is a fucking dive, you will stick to the carpet and if the DJ hears your accent you'll probably get dragged up on the bar to do daft drinking games.

ooooohhh controversial