Chatroom.

BlufPurdi

• 2 weeks later...

No active banns at the mo!!

For those who coem to chat for the radio, when you type !radio you do that int he main chat them MrTriv will PM you, you do not PM the !radio command to him.

Everytime I check the MrTriv bot he has loads of PM's with the commands in them.

ALL COMMANDS GO IN MAIN CHAT WINDOW!! :D

!radio,  !team,  !SSN

Guest nufc1984

I thought people like Kassu were alright. Sometimes you can be proven well wrong.

Stupid chat , stupid people

Guest nufc1984

I just don't understand why everyone seems tro think that i'm some kind of bad guy. I thought i was a good poster with a good opinion, obviously not.

I just don't understand why everyone seems tro think that i'm some kind of bad guy. I thought i was a good poster with a good opinion, obviously not.

The process of realisation is a beautiful thing

Guest nufc1984

The process of realisation is a beautiful thing

head_hurts_kr.gif

1 day offline and look what I have missed, whats been goign on lads?

Everyone is welcoem into chat, the wholepoint of making it was so it gets ysed. There will be arguments thats bound to happen with so many people in one place..

It was on quakenet when I very first did it but no one wanted it on there, se I opted for icq.com. No faf on with getting server bots in the room and stuff and also on quakenet the server mods can be real idiots I used to run a Unreal Tournament chan on there we had all sorts of crap from server mods.

BTW why is the chatroom on an obscure mirc server?

Should be on Quakenet, much more popular.

#newcastle @ quakenet tbh  :wink:

That rooms sucks  tongue.gif

foook off. what nick you using? never seen a tmonkey there  mosley.gif

Is correct.

No it doesnt! If you like random warfinder spam and joins/leaves surpassing the amount of conversation  :roll:

Guest stormrider

Is correct.

No it doesnt! If you like random warfinder spam and joins/leaves surpassing the amount of conversation  :roll:

do people get banned from playing trivia there by 17 year old ops also ;)

I think the chatroom was a great idea, to be fair.  Somewhere Newcastle fans could all go and chat, and  have a laugh.  Unfortunately it's pretty pish unless it's a match day.  The main problem is, people don't chat about the toon much and the same people go in the room every day, so if you're not a regular you're pretty much made to feel like an outsider.

There's one foreign lad in particular, who made up his own rule of banning me from the chatroom unless it was a match day.  You really couldn't make it up, a lad who only started supporting Newcastle a few years ago, banning me, born and bred in Newcastle, from my clubs only chatroom on the net.  I think it will be pretty pish for new people until the above problems are addressed.