When?

Toon Amy

If we win our game in hand and then match Forest's results like for like we'll gain promotion with 5 games left so we could be celebrating after Sheff Utd match.

Possibly earlier if we manage to be Forest the game before.

Guest rosstoon

9 points and that would mean forest have to win 8 of 9 games due to our goal difference. So it looks like to be Forest at home

People should just forget about 'when' promotion is going to be achieved - the club has to keep winning matches until its mathematically certain and I certainly hope this question isn't a major topic of conversation among the players yet.

If we slip up at Bristol or Doncaster(or both), it could be game on again - win them both, get to Easter and have a decent holiday programme, and THEN you can start speculating about this.

Guest johnson293

Imo we'll seal it against blackpool april 10th. Which would also be very early with 4 games still to play.

Just bought tickets to take my 6 yr old son to his first match, and wanted it to be a Saturday game, so got the Blackpool ones, as I can't buy the Ipswich tickets yet and thought that may be a sell out anyway.

Would be great if promotion is clinched there or thereabouts for that match, for him to remember as his first.  :aww: