Steve Harmison

Crumpy Gunt

Why the fuck don't you keep your fucking stupid mouth shut instead of rehashing stereotypical shit about NUFC's supporters expectations?

What a fucking shite bowling wanker he is.

(telling SSN we NUFC supporters should forget about 4th place finishes etc.)

Guest Phil K

Nothing nasty about that - most of us aren't expecting to "finish 4th or better" anyway.

I think he's like many, more worried about playing up to what the rags present us as, and going the other way.

His choice, not one I would do personally, but....

Nothing nasty about that - most of us aren't expecting to "finish 4th or better" anyway.

I think he's like many, more worried about playing up to what the rags present us as, and going the other way.

My point is I (personally) don't know anyone who thinks CL is achievable in the foreseeable future. He is playing up to media whore twats who think that every NUFC supporter is dusting off their passport as promotion is secured.

Why is he even mentioning it as though it has any relevance whatsoever?

Guest Phil K

My point is I (personally) don't know anyone who thinks CL is achievable in the foreseeable future. He is playing up to media whore twats who think that every NUFC supporter is dusting off their passport as promotion is secured.

Why is he even mentioning it as though it has any relevance whatsoever?

Fair point,  CG - but we're gonna get a LOT worse before the new season starts ! ;)