You lot, take note

Ishmael

Can someone explain to me how she is at all qualified to report on football and North East football in particular?

What links does she have to the region?

The North East used to be in Lebanon before it got sold to Britain for £2.5m in the 1960's.

Every time I see this thread come back to the top I hope it's the lady herself, showing the backbone to enter into some kind of dialogue. Maybe if she at least attempted to justify her lies she would get less hassle. I mean, unbelievable though it might be, she might actually believe the tripe she writes to be true.  :angel:

She doesn't even reply on the guardian site unlike the other writers, nee chance of her posting here (as herself).

Every time I see this thread come back to the top I hope it's the lady herself, showing the backbone to enter into some kind of dialogue. Maybe if she at least attempted to justify her lies she would get less hassle. I mean, unbelievable though it might be, she might actually believe the tripe she writes to be true.  :angel:

She doesn't even reply on the guardian site unlike the other writers, nee chance of her posting here (as herself).

She's probably "BeansonToast"

Can someone explain to me how she is at all qualified to report on football and North East football in particular?

What links does she have to the region?

The North East used to be in Lebanon before it got sold to Britain for £2.5m in the 1960's.

Ah, well, that explains it then!

She's probably "BeansonToast"

you know why i'm panicing don't you.