QPR 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/05/10 - post stroll reaction from page 10

Dave

Guest Howaythetoon

The pitch looked OK to me, certainly not as bad as ours when Forest came to Toon.

I was in The Dolphin on Sunday but nothing went on other than a pint of Stella and a pound in the juke box. Tiny little bar. From what I heard the Newcastle lad who got chinned wasn't quite as innocent as some tales are trying to make him out to be.

The lad who got chinned outside The Dolphin is one of The Yorkshire Mags.

Doesn't strike me as being a yob or anything and according to the blurb on their website was possibly meeting some Leeds mates.

From what i've read elsewhere though it would appear some Donnywhites took exception to them singing Championees ole ole ole and properly done him over.

Guest Steve Wraith

i was given the tickets for that end by a former player and attended in civvies and sober.as the stewards will verify 3 elderly fans in front of me were being abused by a knacker from qpr and a guy behind me started to get involved.the knacker pushed 1 of the old guys and the stewards finally stepped in.i was then surrounded by extras from green st/cass/the firm (delete where applicable) and because i value going to the match decided to relive my youth with a bit of crowd surfing to avoid serious injury.the stewards arrived to catch me landing in a half time bovril with the football factory wanabees baying for my blood.i did not incite a riot or go to the game for a tear up.i went to watch my team get another 3 points on the road.the stewards were great and thanks to them for actually seeing who was in the right here.the welcome i got from toon fans was great to be honest.needless to say its a lesson learned and any ticket i recieve or buy in the future will have to state away end.have had a laugh at some keyboard warriors today though making me out to be a soccer hooly and others who have simply revelled in my misfortune.enjoy yasel lads. Thanks to neil mitchell from the trust for his genuine text of concern on sunday regarding this unfortunate incident.see you all next season.oh and to the man whos bovril i spilt.ill get you one next time we play you. which i dare say will be a very long time.

Guest toonlass

i was given the tickets for that end by a former player and attended in civvies and sober.as the stewards will verify 3 elderly fans in front of me were being abused by a knacker from qpr and a guy behind me started to get involved.the knacker pushed 1 of the old guys and the stewards finally stepped in.i was then surrounded by extras from green st/cass/the firm (delete where applicable) and because i value going to the match decided to relive my youth with a bit of crowd surfing to avoid serious injury.the stewards arrived to catch me landing in a half time bovril with the football factory wanabees baying for my blood.i did not incite a riot or go to the game for a tear up.i went to watch my team get another 3 points on the road.the stewards were great and thanks to them for actually seeing who was in the right here.the welcome i got from toon fans was great to be honest.needless to say its a lesson learned and any ticket i recieve or buy in the future will have to state away end.have had a laugh at some keyboard warriors today though making me out to be a soccer hooly and others who have simply revelled in my misfortune.enjoy yasel lads. Thanks to neil mitchell from the trust for his genuine text of concern on sunday regarding this unfortunate incident.see you all next season.oh and to the man whos bovril i spilt.ill get you one next time we play you. which i dare say will be a very long time.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...