Season Ticket Renewals. (Club Statement)

Crumpy Gunt

This was going to be my first season as a season ticket holder, got the cash on standby, but if Ashley isn't going to put money in to the club, neither am I.

(Saying that i've been saving for a bit and was hugely exicted at the prospect of being there for every game - so its 50-50 in reality)

Where do you sit Crumpy? PS is it you who does the driving lessons?

I sit in the Gallowgate Upper. Where are you planning on sitting? My mate isn't renewing his ST next season (financial reasons only) If you fancy the 'upper' let me know coz i'll likely get it for £495 as its the last year of the fixed price 3 yr deal.

And aye, if you are wanting info on lessons drop me a PM. 

www.ajhsom.co.uk

cheers mate, think i'll at least be in touch about the lessons. :)

Been looking online at season tickets.  I wanted one in the level 7 balcony but its £543 which seems a bit steep, so I might get one in normal level 7, found one for £330 (not a restricted view or something is it??).  I went to about 15 games last season and it was usually £20 per ticket in level 7.

Coming home at Christmas from Oz for a few weeks and looking forward to catching a couple of games (subject to surviving a threat from that well known old soldier of fortune, Ronaldo, in beating my brains out...........LOL).

I was last back at a game in late March 2003 (1-1 with Villa and Nobby's pearler of a free kick) and I remember we sitting in the up area, centrally, opposite the dugouts. Fantastic seats but the tickets then were 32 pounds each. My 5 year old daughter is already a fan of the club and watches games with me here on TV. Black and white mad, she is. Anyway, I am looking forward to getting tickets for the wife, the daughter and me.

Been looking online at season tickets.  I wanted one in the level 7 balcony but its £543 which seems a bit steep, so I might get one in normal level 7, found one for £330 (not a restricted view or something is it??).  I went to about 15 games last season and it was usually £20 per ticket in level 7.

There are seats in level 7 classified as restricted view.  The bars on the wall in front of the first row might need to be peered between.

Glad to see the seats next to us have sold.  Got sick of randomers last year.  Some of them honked.

Now I just have to hope these new season ticket people aren't the smelly ones.

???

On the other hand you could be stuck all season next to a smelly one, with no breaks of fresh air all season long.

I bet the first match back is a nervous time until you see your new seating fans.

There are seats in level 7 classified as restricted view.  The bars on the wall in front of the first row might need to be peered between.

The £330 adult tickets in Level 7 Milburn are in the family enclosure aren't they? - I am not entirely sure you can get an adult ticket up there for that, without having a kid with you, but be prepared for the atmosphere to be a little tame obviously.

For the record I am in the final part of my 3 year deal, but that makes no odds anyway. I bought that deal knowing I would be going for the next 3 years regardless of relegation/Ashley etc etc. I will always have a season ticket as long as I can personally afford it and am fit and healthy enough to attend games. What else am I gonna do on a match day? - traipse around the metro centre with my lass? - F*ck that ! Howay the Toon  :clap2: