The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

25 € on Norway to win against Ukraine.

What a fucking waste that was. Well done Norway  :thdn:

I wasted £80, shut it. :lol:

Nah man, this match has been idiotic. Norway's missed open fucking goals, and a fucking keeper error costs us. It's one of the most random results I've seen in ages based on the actual match.

Strange so many went with Serbia after the lost to New Zealand where the team was booed, had items thrown at them during the game & mid match pitch. They were never going to be in the right frame of mind.

Nowt straight forward like S.Williams made me miss out on 2/1 treble.

tbf, they were quite easily the better side overall. Just missed a s*** load of decent chances.

I would imagine they played okayish against NZ as well.

The fella who has money on them to win the group that is mental. Can see that coming back to haunt me :lol:

Kent & Brescia won which was nice :thup:

Have to put the whole £20 on one bet, that's about it.

Can I bet the £20 separately from the original £10? I've deposited a tenner in my account, but would this deal mean all ten would go on one bet?

Have to put the whole £20 on one bet, that's about it.

Can I bet the £20 separately from the original £10? I've deposited a tenner in my account, but would this deal mean all ten would go on one bet?

10 all separately or in one go whatever and 20 has to be in one go iirc

Darts UK Open Hine S v Gleeson I Rd 1 Match Winner 03/06/2010 20:50 Hine S (Win) @ 2/7

Darts UK Open Murray R v Clark J Rd 1 Match Winner 03/06/2010 21:40 Clark J @ 1/2

Darts UK Open Harris D v Webster D Rd 1 Match Winner 03/06/2010 20:40 Webster D (Win) @ 2/5

Cricket Friends Provident t20 Middlesex v Sussex Match Betting In Play 03/06/2010 18:15 Sussex (Win) @ 1/2

Now at crossroad of laying off or just sticking with what I have got. Other fella is 6/4.

Guest Heneage

In the late games took all home teams in Brazilian league games.

Doing the same tonight.

What odds did you get like?

Some World Cup Bets (done on Paddy Power):

1) Spain, Argentina, England, Holland and Italy to win their groups                                £2 returns £12.70

2) Japan, North Korea, Slovenia, Australia and Honduras not to finish in the top 2          £2 returns £7.18

3) Luis Fabiano to be Brazil's top scorer                                                                          £2 returns £5.50

4) Cameroon to go the furthest out of African teams                                                      £1 returns £4.50

5) Spain to be the highest scoring team                                                                          £1 returns £4.50

6) Spain to get exactly 9 points in group                                                                          £1 returns £2.40

7) North Korea to concede the most goals                                                                      £1 returns £6.50

8) Honduras to concede the most goals                                                                          £1 returns £10.00

9) Brazil 1st, Ivory Coast 2nd in Group G                                                                          £1 returns £3.50

Couple of those are risky, but overall I'm quite pleased with that.

An unexpected win (didn't realise the Germany bet was voided):

http://i45.tinypic.com/ae0j01.jpg

Team giving a 2 ball start (-2.0)

Win by 3 or more - All bets on this selection are winners

Win by exactly 2 - All bets are void and refunded to the customer

Win by 1, draw or lose by any score - All bets on this selection are losers

Didn't realise that was the case

EDIT: Should explain, Spain and Mexico bets were in-play.