The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Marc Crosas seems destined to be a nearly man.

He's at his level, imho.

He doesn't start for Celtic in the SPL.

Well, he isn't going to be another Arteta but I think he's been playing somewhat regularly up there.

EDIT: 41 starts in 2 years according to Celtic's website.

Marc Crosas seems destined to be a nearly man.

He's at his level, imho.

He doesn't start for Celtic in the SPL.

He is another Arnau Riera

Nah, Crosas is twice the footballer that Riera was. My opinion of the SPL is very low, mind, Nacho Novo was a star in that league FFS :lol:

Any old crap can play for Barca aslong as they're Catalan.

Remember Oleguer? :lol:

He had one good season, but glad we somehow tricked Ajax into buying him. We have had way worse than him though. Oscar, Roger, Cembranos, Celades, Javi Moreno... our 1995-2000 crop of players was just s***, but Cruyff had gone Wenger at that point (before Wenger went Wenger himself) and kept playing them.

He had one good season, but glad we somehow tricked Ajax into buying him. We have had way worse than him though. Oscar, Roger, Cembranos, Celades, Javi Moreno... our 1995-2000 crop of players was just s***.

You've had some bizzare squad fillers in the past like. I know he wasn't Catalan but what about Ezquerro? What was the deal with him :lol:

Guest Heneage

Celtic are gash. Lennon has a tough job.

He'll still win the league, but as with most Celtic sides, he won't do anything in Europe.

He had one good season, but glad we somehow tricked Ajax into buying him. We have had way worse than him though. Oscar, Roger, Cembranos, Celades, Javi Moreno... our 1995-2000 crop of players was just s***.

You've had some bizzare squad fillers in the past like. I know he wasn't Catalan but what about Ezquerro? What was the deal with him :lol:

He was on a free, was decent at Bilbao, we had to pad our squad a bit upfront after Larsson's injury.