The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest Heneage

The year Milan won the CL he was probably best on the World, I think that was 07.

That goal against Man U at Old Trafford. :aww:

Good game today Towelie. You fought well until we scored and then you just seemed to give up. Sincerely hope you make it into the Europa League, though. Need more Scando teams in the continental competitions to improve our players/attractiveness/leagues.

Good luck tonight Kaizero, though you probably won't need it.

Same to you mate, though I hope you don't get it. O0

Congratulations mate.

I thought we played very well in that first half tonight. But as soon as you got a goal, we couldn't come back from that, and the best team clearly won in the end.

After having been to the game last week, and watching you lot destroy us (so much better in every position), I was expecting us to lose 5-0 tonight, so strangely enough, I'm not too disappointed, as we gave you guys a game for 60 minutes tonight.

Congratulations mate.

I thought we played very well in that first half tonight. But as soon as you got a goal, we couldn't come back from that, and the best team clearly won in the end.

After having been to the game last week, and watching you lot destroy us (so much better in every position), I was expecting us to lose 5-0 tonight, so strangely enough, I'm not too disappointed, as we gave you guys a game for 60 minutes tonight.

shame you two couldn't have met up for one of the two games.

Congratulations mate.

I actually wanted to go to Trondheim, but the flights were too expensive and it's too far to go by bus IMO, especially when you're certain you'll lose.

Congratulations mate.

I actually wanted to go to Trondheim, but the flights were too expensive and it's too far to go by bus IMO, especially when you're certain you'll lose.

I was keen on Stockholm as well, but the same reason stopped me (expensive flights) and I wasn't keen on driving.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

ITV f***ing up football again. Well played.  :clap:

What happened?

Adverts interrupting... again. Pre-Match build up, happily talking about N'gogogogogog, and then it suddenly cut to a frozen screen for a seat advert for about 2 mins, before skipping to Just For Men, where it froze for a minute... then it skipped back into the pre-match build up.

ITV f***ing up football again. Well played.  :clap:

What happened?

Adverts interrupting... again. Pre-Match build up, happily talking about N'gogogogogog, and then it suddenly cut to a frozen screen for a seat advert for about 2 mins, before skipping to Just For Men, where it froze for a minute... then it skipped back into the pre-match build up.

They really are fucking useless. And people the other week were complaining about the BBC.

Guest GAMMELL

Juventus v. Shamrock Rovers 2nd leg (Juve 2 up on agg)

"COME ON ROVERS, these lads are useless"

:clap: :clap: :clap: