The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Youtube

[HQ] Arsenal 3-2 Celtic Emirates Cup 2010 Full Highlights 

I really like Thomas Vermaelen. Not the immovable rock like JT, Vidic and Carragher (in his prime), but he has such sweet strike for a CD, like Daniel Agger.

Wonder why the new French-Polish defemder didn't play ?

Nah, it pretty much started around the time he did that. Figo, Hierro, were usually the biggest targets at the time. He wasn't mr. Real Madrid at the time yet, and that gesture pretty much started making him that.

Sorry, but that gesture? He only put his finger to his lips didn't he?

So all the Barca fans were nice to him before that?

Yeah, sent him flowers for his birthday too.

What I'm saying is that we didn't particularly care about Raúl that much until he did that. He was just 22 and although he had achieved lots already he wasn't "Raúl" yet.

Nah, it pretty much started around the time he did that. Figo, Hierro, were usually the biggest targets at the time. He wasn't mr. Real Madrid at the time yet, and that gesture pretty much started making him that.

Sorry, but that gesture? He only put his finger to his lips didn't he?

I'm not slagging him off or saying it was unsporting and s***. To the contrary, I'm saying it was boss and cemented his status both for Real Madrid fans and for us. It's been the highlight of most videos these days after he left.

You don't need to do much sometimes.

Moa surely should be an instersting player for ALOT of clubs around after his season so far.

15goals and 7 assists?

:shifty:

Lets hope we are one of them, would be a nice addition for sure if he can keep up this good play. But, alot of clubs might think that :)

90' Valerenga Oslo [7 - 1] Start Kristiansand

5' P.B. Hansen

12' [0 - 1] S.J. Owello

16' L. Shelton

21' [1 - 1] B. Sæternes

37' [2 - 1] B. Zajic

45' M.M. Abdellaoue

47' [3 - 1] A. Muri

68' [4 - 1] M.M. Abdellaoue

69' [5 - 1] M.M. Abdellaoue

72' [6 - 1] B. Sæternes

89' [7 - 1] M.M. Abdellaoue

:lol:

I had them on my coupon as well :celb:

Abdellaoue, not a bad game. Think he was the guy Kaiz mentioned when Parky was on his tirade against the German national team.

Aye, I have high hopes for him in the upcoming EC and WC qualifiers. He needs to move to a better league soon though to not stagnate his game.

Moa surely should be an instersting player for ALOT of clubs around after his season so far.

15goals and 7 assists?

:shifty:

Lets hope we are one of them, would be a nice addition for sure if he can keep up this good play. But, alot of clubs might think that :)

Not that we're in for him in any way, but Vålerenga have said they'll let Moa Abdellaoue leave for £800k-ish as his contract is expiring. Would be a bargain tbh.

What's Abdellaoue like Kaiz? I know he must be a decent finisher but is he pacey, strong, skillful etc?

Similar to Ole Gunnar Solskjær in style. Typical poacher, good at getting others into play. But faster and stronger and has a better left foot according to Ole himself.

Chelsea throw away the 2nd friendly in succession :lol:

Good for my bets today.

Have Chelsea now lost every of their pre-season matches?

Edit:

Great atmosphere in Hamburg btw considering it's only pre-season.