Pundit Watch - The Stupid Things They Say....

NG32

not a pundit but bloke on ssn just now talkin bout diamanti. " he's struggled for form this season, only playing one game this season"  theres only been 2 games!!   :idiot2:

Says something similar in the sun today saying Tevez is vital tonight having been made club captain although yet to score this season.

The three legends Malcolm, Mickey and Bernie have to be the some of the least knowledgable pundits ever. You can tell they do zero preparation work for their shows. Sometimes there will be a major football story on the Real Radio news just before their show, then a caller comes on to talk about it but they have no clue about the story! Add to that their general knowledge of the game is shite. Take yesterday as an example, Macdonald clearly has no idea who or how good Ben Arfa is and doesnt think he will get in the team.

PELANTY

Ah yes, Chrissy Waddle; Mickey off the legends says this too. Re Waddle, why do his bosses not tell him how to pronounce the word properly? Its scandalous how you can get a job on telly without being able to say a basic word relating to the subject you're giving your so called insight on.

Guest HGB1892

PELANTY

Ah yes, Chrissy Waddle; Mickey off the legends says this too. Re Waddle, why do his bosses not tell him how to pronounce the word properly? Its scandalous how you can get a job on telly without being able to say a basic word relating to the subject you're giving your so called insight on.

I though he was going to burst into tears when we tore villa apart.

I really struggle to listen to Malcolm Mcdonald. He talks complete bollocks all the time. "The best way for newcastle to show they are going to win, would be to put the ball in the back on the net" dont get carried away einstien

I really struggle to listen to Malcolm Mcdonald. He talks complete bollocks all the time. "The best way for newcastle to show they are going to win, would be to put the ball in the back on the net" dont get carried away einstien

It always amazes me that such an incoherent buffoon as Mcdonald who can barely disguise his spite and bitterness towards the club is given airtime let alone listened to.