Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest Haris Vuckic

you on about? got behind? it's not like he gets booed onto the pitch, we just recognise him for what he is, not very good.

People are merely centring around a scapegoat, he hasn't done much right this season but he hasn't done much the other way.

''football fans are fickle''

you on about? got behind? it's not like he gets booed onto the pitch, we just recognise him for what he is, not very good.

People are merely centring around a scapegoat, he hasn't done much right this season but he hasn't done much the other way.

a scapegoat? for what? we've had a very very good start to the season by all accounts. he's rubbish man.

Why don't you put your money where you mouth is & boo him at a game?

If not just be quiet because it's embarrassing.

Err no, don't back booing your own players on the pitch. We're entitled to criticise them off it though, especially when they're as crap and lazy as Shola.  That's football.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Scapegoat? Really?

Guest Haris Vuckic

There's been far worse players at this club than Ameobi whom the fans have firmly got behind.

Wankers tbh.

like?

Guivarch, Tommason, Anderson, gavilan, chopra got an easy ride

there's loads just in the premier league man! Let alone pre 93'

Guest Haris Vuckic

i think he's lost the plot a bit, not for the difference of opinion on shola, i can live with that. but logic like go to the game and boo them or don't criticise on a message board is mind boggling.

Well what's the point? It's fucking pathetic.

i think he's lost the plot a bit, not for the difference of opinion on shola, i can live with that. but logic like go to the game and boo them or don't criticise on a message board is mind boggling.

Well what's the point? It's fucking pathetic.

if you can't see the point of a football message board, log out

There's been far worse players at this club than Ameobi whom the fans have firmly got behind.

Wankers tbh.

like?

Guivarch, Tommason, Anderson, gavilan, chopra got an easy ride

there's loads just in the premier league man! Let alone pre 93'

No, they didn't get backed more than Shola. Load of shite.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Well what's the point? It's f***ing pathetic.

Banding together like a bunch of pricks to celebrate an injury to a player who's been here 10 years + who you were all wanking over on & before any derby day or whenever he scores.

But you wouldn't open your mouths in a public forum, i.e the match,

well it's not much of an opinion is it? If you're not willing to express it beyond your keyboard.

Banding together like a bunch of pricks to celebrate an injury to a player who's been here 10 years + who you were all wanking over on & before any derby day or whenever he scores.

well it's not much of an opinion is it? If you're not willing to express it beyond your keyboard.

I didn't celebrate it.

Stop being a big girl and just accept that he's been very, very lucky in playing for us for more than 10 years despite hardly showing any notable improvements to his game since making his debut. If he was a signing, particulary foreign, rather than a youth team player, he would have been out of the door years ago.

there's so many holes in this i don't know where to start.

first of all i never celebrated his injury, i merely said he shouldnt be starting anyway, so you can count me out of that. secondly, while he is mostly useless he does show the odd glimpse of something, and he tends to score against the mackems.

being that confidence and pyschology is important in the game i think it's worth starting him against the mackems, he'll feel he's likely to score which will improve confidence and they'll be thinking that too, which diminishes theirs.

that's a special case though.

i'll gladly tell anyone and everyone my opinions on him, but i wouldnt boo him during a game or any of our players for that matter. that would only serve to decrease his confidence and chances of doing well. i dont WANT him to do badly, i just don't think the chances are good given the evidence.

For the record, I didn't want him to play against Sunderland last month and hope to never see him in the starting Xl again, regardless of the opposition. Booing players is just as cowardly as voicing opinions behind a keyboard, fwiw.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

What a load of shit Haris, man. Ameobi has been a very poor and thoroughly unreliable player for 5 years now, he's been extremely lucky to have kept himself here with such little ability. His criticism is fully deserved, doesn't stop people getting behind the team when he plays.