Cautiously optimistic?

HawK

Pace spread throughout the flanks with (if/when/338pages) Ben Arfa, Jonas, Routledge. Possible future England no. 9 Andy Carroll, and probably the best back line we've ever had (minus a right back) looked like having since Keegan Round 1. Probably an England keeper in the works too. It's been such a long, long, long time since I've been so excited and happy to follow the Toon, after the last couple of years I'd never dreamed I'd be feeling like this. Everyone's out to get us, every one hates us and I love it.

Guest neesy111

Pace spread throughout the flanks with (if/when/338pages) Ben Arfa, Jonas, Routledge. Possible future England no. 9 Andy Carroll, and probably the best back line we've ever had (minus a right back) looked like having since Keegan Round 1. Probably an England keeper in the works too. It's been such a long, long, long time since I've been so excited and happy to follow the Toon, after the last couple of years I'd never dreamed I'd be feeling like this. Everyone's out to get us, every one hates us and I love it.

Hmm, bobby's defence with

Bernard, Bramble/O'brien, Woodgate, Hughes

was pretty decent