Newcastle United have around a 6.7% chance of winning Carling Cup - discuss

Guest RowanB
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd put us in the 0-10% bracket as well, but given how long it's been since our last major trophy win, the 6.7% billing Betfair punters have given us is quite exciting.

More like all the money put on us by deliriously happy Newcastle fans after the win yesterday.

I'd put us in the 0-10% bracket as well, but given how long it's been since our last major trophy win, the 6.7% billing Betfair punters have given us is quite exciting.

More like all the money put on us by deliriously happy Newcastle fans after the win yesterday.

No way. Even if that happened, it would be countered by the shrewdies laying the price back towards the 'true price'.

Could someone answer me this, if Hughton wins the league cup (6.7% chance) will he be the first black manager to win a major trophy in England?

Ruud Gullit won FA Cup with Chelsea I reckon.

Aye he did, forgot about that piece of shit.

:morph:

Could someone answer me this, if Hughton wins the league cup (6.7% chance) will he be the first black manager to win a major trophy in England?

Ruud Gullit won FA Cup with Chelsea I reckon.

Aye he did, forgot about that piece of s***.

:morph:

Wait a minute , i didnt mean that in a racist way :lol:

haha. It's just that it's a brilliant means of gauging the probability of sports related events occuring. With so many people making bets against each other, a significant number of whom are very knowledgable, the prices tend towards values that are very representative of the true liklihood of events.