Should The Players OneBooking From A Ban...

Crumpy Gunt

Get themselves booked tonight and miss Stevenage instead of a League game later?

I'm sure I read last week we have 3 players who will serve a match ban with one more booking. Makes sense they miss Saturdays game.

A bit cynical maybe but for the greater good.

Get themselves booked tonight and miss Stevenage instead of a League game later?

I'm sure I read last week we have 3 players who will serve a match ban with one more booking. Makes sense they miss Saturdays game.

Did Madrid get punished for what they did?

They made it look ridiculously obvious.

They made it look ridiculously obvious.

In theory if they were able to pull it off without it looking obvious, i wouldn't be against it i suppose. Our squad isnt good enough to cope with suspensions to key players.

Well, I hope I'm right on this one but, do you guys know that a player needs 10 yellows to get a suspension? None of our players has 9 yellows so this is pointless.

Even so, i wouldn't be entirely against it if it were the case.

Guest Geordiesned

As of 31st December players need 10 yellow cards and not 5 in order to be suspended. Tiote is therefore now the only player close to suspension on 8 bookings. As OM says though if he's booked tonight only a moron would then play him on Saturday.

Incidentally, if/when he reaches 10 bookings he'll serve a 2 match ban as it'll be his 2nd suspension of the season.

Well, I hope I'm right on this one but, do you guys know that a player needs 10 yellows to get a suspension? None of our players has 9 yellows so this is pointless.

Isn't it 5 for a 1 game ban, and 10 for a 2 game ban, and 15 for a 3 game ban, etc?

Isn't it 5 for a 1 game ban, and 10 for a 2 game ban, and 15 for a 3 game ban, etc?

As far as I know, it's that you need 10 yellows for a 1 game ban after 1st Jan. If you get 10 before that, you'll get a 2 match ban.

Guest carlie

Just close this thread to avoid further embarrasment.

And add the info about the 10 yellows for suspension rule in the thread "not worthy of a thread"

I don't like it but i think players should do it (at the manager's wish) Cesc obviously did it to miss Wigan and not Chelsea and it was a sigh of relief to see him pick up the yellow.