Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

I know, U is the back row, thats where I was last season.

Yeah GM, first floor in the club shop.

Aye you said row Q though, trying to confuse me here?

Ah yes, my error, I meant row U.

Sorted...Gallowgate upper tier, block t, row u 62

What? Right next to me  :lol: ?

:shifty:

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3843/imag0117x.jpg

Sat there the whole of last season, great view with the bonus of being able to stand the whole game mind there is some mongs up there who think it's ok to give abuse to our own fans if they dont join in with their singing  :facepalm:

What? Right next to me  :lol: ?

:shifty:

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3843/imag0117x.jpg

Sat there the whole of last season, great view with the bonus of being able to stand the whole game mind there is some mongs up there who think it's ok to give abuse to our own fans if they dont join in with their singing  :facepalm:

They'd have to be angry at an awful lot of people. The atmosphere up there is nothing short of shocking now.

Guest GallowgateKev

I would be one of those mongs, never seen you coming along and say anything to me or my mate? instead of spouting shit on a forum say it to our faces. suppose you have the perfect chance now eh....

Oh and by the way, I look forward to seeing you next season :-)

Guest GallowgateKev

Oh and I apologise for trying to start a fucking atmosphere to encourage the team!!!!!!

Oh and I apologise for trying to start a f***ing atmosphere to encourage the team!!!!!!

Hats off to you mate got no problem with that, but last season several occasions i had lads (probably pissed) sitting infront of me telling woman and children to fuck off to the family section.

If you're back row i think I've seen you before and to be fair you lads seem canny, sure you lot started the "Joey Joey knock him out chant" :lol:

Oh and I apologise for trying to start a f***ing atmosphere to encourage the team!!!!!!

If you're the same lot from the Man U game that I had the pleasure of sitting near, then there's certainly a difference between encouraging people to start an atmosphere and slagging/abusing everyone who isn't singing at every second of the game.

If it's not you, then fair enough. But if it is, calling everyone mongs and 'come on you fuckers' and so on isn't exactly encouraging. Nor is a lovely thing to scream fuck off to families and such when there are young kids around.

:dontknow:

Guest BooBoo

Been going to the match for years. Sometimes I love a sing song (especially when aled up) and sometimes I'm not arsed. I do however tremble with rage when some charva jumps up and starts berating his fellow fans for not singing a long to "Toon Toon Black and White Army" for twenty minutes.

Been going to the match for years. Sometimes I love a sing song (especially when aled up) and sometimes I'm not arsed.

Basically this. Wouldn't dream of slagging off anyone for not singing like.

Guest GallowgateKev

When we're losing and you need to get behind the team, then singing is a way to encourage them. If you want to take kids I'm all for it, love seeing young'uns in NUFC tops makes me proud to see them coming through. But there is a family stand so if you dont like the swearing then I advise to take them to those seats. Oh just for the record I;ve never swore at another person directly at the match and never would!

Yep Nick started that chant off (joey one)... We go to encourage our players and it is fucking annoying when the team needs some support to see ppl sit there and not give a flying fuck tbh.

Anyway the debate is pointless as ppl go to support the team nowadays and the rest well I have no idea at times. Next season it will improve with Level 7 lads coming over!

Guest GallowgateKev

Been going to the match for years. Sometimes I love a sing song (especially when aled up) and sometimes I'm not arsed. I do however tremble with rage when some charva jumps up and starts berating his fellow fans for not singing a long to "Toon Toon Black and White Army" for twenty minutes.

I'm certainly no chav, hate the little vermin! We always try and start a range of NUFC songs to keep it fresh, but sometimes half of the part timers these days only know standard songs!

Nobody is disagreeing with encouraging the team and singing, but don't shout and swear at people to sing.

If they don't want to sing, they don't want to sing. Just get on with the chants yourself.

Nobody is disagreeing with encouraging the team and singing, but don't shout and swear at people to sing.

If they don't want to sing, they don't want to sing. Just get on with the chants yourself.

This. :nods:

Guest BooBoo

Yep agree, berating non singers is just obnoxious. Just concern yourself with yourself and let others watch the match how they like.

Anyway, chuffed with my seat, like I said, sat in roughly the same seat for alot of the games last season and the fact you can stand up means alot to me. I don't know why, it just feels right at a game, and would be feel uncomfortable having to sit down now.

There looks to be a nice pocket of lads I know in that row now, should be good next season. Just hope we get some encouragement on the pitch!

Guest GallowgateKev

It's very VERY rare we have a pop at ppl for not singing! Anyway I respect all toon fans, and like you say upto them what they do, looking forward to next season with the level 7 lot in the gallowgate. Should be back to it's vibrant best :-)

It's very VERY rare we have a pop at ppl for not singing! Anyway I respect all toon fans, and like you say upto them what they do, looking forward to next season with the level 7 lot in the gallowgate. Should be back to it's vibrant best :-)

:thup:

I would be one of those mongs, never seen you coming along and say anything to me or my mate? instead of spouting s*** on a forum say it to our faces. suppose you have the perfect chance now eh....

What an utterly loathsome character you appear to be.

I would be one of those mongs, never seen you coming along and say anything to me or my mate? instead of spouting s*** on a forum say it to our faces. suppose you have the perfect chance now eh....

What an utterly loathsome character you appear to be.

Better then being a cunt.  :aww: