Fans Spokesman

Guest Pie

its the same with every club though not just NUFC,  if something happens at Sunderland the press will go to Mcfadden for a soundbyte.  if something happened at Boro they would go to Rob Nicholls from FMTTM and so on.

its the same with every club though not just NUFC,  if something happens at Sunderland the press will go to Mcfadden for a soundbyte.  if something happened at Boro they would go to Rob Nicholls from FMTTM and so on.

Pretty much how it works esp if Kid Jensen is not speaking.

ugh now theres a moron, he had a column in the irish examiner as part of a group of columns written by fans of the traditional big 4, not a bad read the 4 usually, when keane got them promoted they put in one for sunderland (never quite worked out why but probably just the keane thing) and my god were his columns bad to read badly written and half the time mentioning us in some fashion thank christ after the season where roy left he was dropped

Random trivia overload time When i was about 14 Mcfadden used to join me and my mates and play football on the church field just about everynight of the week and would wear his Sunderland kit all the time ,he had a dog called Porter named after Porterfield the ex player and always hated Newcastle but not us as we were his freinds i guess ,his dad Alex was a very militant union activist who hated the Torys ,his mam was a milf who had a pair of crotchless knickers on the washing line one day ,fancied his sister but never made a move cos of the Sunderland connection as some boundrys cannot be crossed  ;D