Ashley Cole in a bit of bother apparantly

Guest Wally_McFool

Gun crime is higher amongst Black youths.

Reported

Private joke  ;D

:lol:

A Black man kicked off with this honkey bitch ass mother f***er in the SU yesterday. He said "If yo' girlfriend weren't here man, I'd smash yo' face!". It was like 8 mile, only there was a distinct lack of music.

Thought they were going to go freeworld on his ass.

Reported

Private joke  ;D

A Black man kicked off with this honkey bitch ass mother f***er in the SU yesterday. He said "If yo' girlfriend weren't here man, I'd smash yo' face!". It was like 8 mile, only there was a distinct lack of music.

I drive by 8 Mile almost everyday and I can categorically deny that there is any merit to that statement.

He would smash the others head in regardless of who was there to witness it.

Reported

Private joke  ;D

I drive by 8 Mile almost everyday and I can categorically deny that there is any merit to that statement.

Reported

Private joke  ;D

Is that on your way to buy crack  >:D

Reported

Private joke  ;D

No way man, I don't get my crack from dirty places like that. I stick in the suburbs.

Reported

Private joke  ;D

Is that on your way to buy crack  >:D

No way man, I don't get my crack from dirty places like that. I stick in the suburbs.

Do you roll with 3-1-3 or Freeworld, Ameritoon?

Reported

Private joke  ;D

I live in the 734, I can't associate with either of those gangs. Area code means a lot here.

Reported

Private joke  ;D

I live in the 734, I can't associate with either of those gangs. Area code means a lot here.

I bet you're White.

Reported

Private joke  ;D

I bet you're White.

I think I already confirmed that by saying I live in the 734 and deal in the suburbs.

Reported

Private joke  ;D

I bet you're White.

I think I already confirmed that by saying I live in the 734 and deal in the suburbs.

Racism. Reported.

Reported

Private joke  ;D

I bet you're White.

He's has access to the internet, of course he's white!

**Joke!  I love black people!  Especially those who initials are CT!**

Reported

Private joke  ;D

I bet you're White.

He's has access to the internet, of course he's white!

**Joke!  I love black people!  Especially those who initials are CT!**

Even the cheeky chaps in your avatar are Black, I notice. Still think you're racist though, so you've been reported.