which nationalities make the worst Prem players?

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Gemmill

Am I dreaming this or are you really this thick?  I've invited you to give me "the specific instances of whatever you think was wrong in this thread".  Be that racism, xenophobia or whatever.

And for your information I would say that contempt or fear of foreigners is a form of discrimination against other nationalities, which would make xenophobia a form of nationality discrimination.  So however you want to look at this, and whatever silly games you want to play to get around the fact that you tried to play the racism/discrimination card in a thread that had **** all to do with it, you're wrong.

This is the last time I'm gonna ask anyway cos it's boring me senseless having to try and extract a response from someone this stupid.  Either give me an answer or shut up.

Xenophobia could well be a subset of nationality discrimination, so as racism. But they are not equal, so racism does NOT equal to nationality discrimination, nor does xenophobia.

Funny that you keep asking me to prove my observations of the existence of xenophobia in this thread. But you never prove that I have actually made this observation in this thread. You call me all sorts of name, for unable of proving something I never opine of. Why don't you examine yourself?

I am glad that you have changed the wordings of your accusations in your last posts. I take it as you recognise your own mistake but simply refusing to apologise. Thanks Gemmil.

Would it be a bannable offence to call this one a total fucking idiot or not?  If it is, I won't.  Just wondering. 

Guest Gemmill

Would it be a bannable offence to call this one a total f***ing idiot or not?  If it is, I won't.  Just wondering. 

If you want to be a bairn and take the verbal advantage feel free.

I've had the advantage all the way through the thread.  I'm only arguing with you, ffs.  What were you like during the World Cup, I wonder?

"Fucking hell, Paraguay are shit!"

"RACIST!  Or nationality discriminator.  Or something."

Guest jackmisfit

"Inuit .Sh*te footballers every single one of them.Igloo building tossers

The Lakota aren't much better ,but are great at REAL lacrosse"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I smell some racisms. Many stupid and childish generisations here!

Examples?

:lol:

Don't start it again!

:lol:

I did read his and Gemmill's arguement before I posted, just want him to give some examples, as he's evading the subkect.