which nationalities make the worst Prem players?

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brazilians and Argentinians. They just fail in the Premiership miserably!

Disagree - did you ever see Ardiles & Villa play for Spurs?? Also, best Brazilians never come here - always end up in Italy, Spain or Portugal. SBR had Romario at PSV & he was a raging success . We had Mirandinha, but he got injured on Luton's plastic pitch & was never the same. Up until that point, he looked as if he could have made it and I think WOULD have done in a better side.

Eastern Europeans seem to have more problems than you might expect. I think they struggle with the language, as well as the different style of play.

And I'd agree that most South Americans really struggle physically with the Premiership.

forgot to mention Jarni (didnt even play a game for Coventry), Stanic (what a goal against the Mackems), Strupar, Zivkovic, Prosinecki ,Vucko, Mornar (Portsmouth)

can't think of many Serbs, just Ilic and Milosevic, and they were shyte!

Dejan Stefanovic and Darko Kovacevic played for Sheffield Wednesday - Kovacevic flopped and went on to become a 20 million pound man :D

Guest Gemmill

I smell some racisms.

:lol:  It's a thread which asks which nationalities make the worst premiership player ffs.  It's not racist to respond honestly to it.  Don't be a minge.

Guest Gemmill

Would you be happier if i change the word from racism to nationality discrimination?

No, I'd be happier if you used your common sense and realised that it was impossible to respond to the thread without singling out specific nationalities.  Do me a favour and go back through the thread and quote me the specific instances of racism or xenophobia that you're referring to.

Would you be happier if i change the word from racism to nationality discrimination?

No, I'd be happier if you used your common sense and realised that it was impossible to respond to the thread without singling out specific nationalities.  Do me a favour and go back through the thread and quote me the specific instances of racism or xenophobia that you're referring to.

After calling me a minge for not making the difference between racism and nationality discrimination, I thought you know the difference between racism, xenophobia and nationality discrimination?

Guest Invicta_Toon

After calling me a minge for not making the difference between racism and nationality discrimination, I thought you know the difference between racism, xenophobia and nationality discrimination?

and sexism

Luis Garcia is shite in the Premiership.

His best games come in the CL.

Arteta is average at best. Looks a lot better than he is in a industrialised Everton team.

lol. he isnt shite in the premiership at all!

Spanish players over here have done significantly better than a few other nationalities!

The likes of Alonso, Garcia, Reina, Arteta, Campo, Fabregas have all done just fine.

Guest Gemmill

I'm waiting for the specific instances of racism or xenophobia that you're referring to.  Your latest response makes no sense btw.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Luis Garcia is shite in the Premiership.

His best games come in the CL.

Arteta is average at best. Looks a lot better than he is in a industrialised Everton team.

lol. he isnt shite in the premiership at all!

Spanish players over here have done significantly better than a few other nationalities!

The likes of Alonso, Garcia, Reina, Arteta, Campo, Fabregas have all done just fine.

aye whatever you say RAFA  bluelaugh.gif

Guest Gemmill

No, only you, who critisises me for wrong usage of racism, yet does not know the difference between racism, xenophobia and nationality discrimination.

There are two concepts at hand here - racism and xenophobia.  Now, you turned up and said there was evidence of racism in this thread.  Then you changed your mind and said it was "nationality discrimination" (aka xenophobia).  Now would you like to point out the instances of it in this thread or are you going to continue to skirt the issue after realising you were talking shit?

Guest Gemmill
:lol:  Right, instead of playing silly games arguing about the definition of different words, are you going to point out the specific instances of whatever you think was wrong in this thread?  If not then fucking shut up and don't accuse people of racism, discrimination, or anything else.

You ask me to point out the specific instance of xenophobia.

When have I accused anyone in this thread for being xenophobic? Please point out.

If not then ****ing shut up and don't accuse me of accusing people of being xenophobic.

Guest Gemmill

Am I dreaming this or are you really this thick?  I've invited you to give me "the specific instances of whatever you think was wrong in this thread".  Be that racism, xenophobia or whatever.

And for your information I would say that contempt or fear of foreigners is a form of discrimination against other nationalities, which would make xenophobia a form of nationality discrimination.  So however you want to look at this, and whatever silly games you want to play to get around the fact that you tried to play the racism/discrimination card in a thread that had fuck all to do with it, you're wrong.

This is the last time I'm gonna ask anyway cos it's boring me senseless having to try and extract a response from someone this stupid.  Either give me an answer or shut up.

Am I dreaming this or are you really this thick?  I've invited you to give me "the specific instances of whatever you think was wrong in this thread".  Be that racism, xenophobia or whatever.

And for your information I would say that contempt or fear of foreigners is a form of discrimination against other nationalities, which would make xenophobia a form of nationality discrimination.  So however you want to look at this, and whatever silly games you want to play to get around the fact that you tried to play the racism/discrimination card in a thread that had **** all to do with it, you're wrong.

This is the last time I'm gonna ask anyway cos it's boring me senseless having to try and extract a response from someone this stupid.  Either give me an answer or shut up.

Xenophobia could well be a subset of nationality discrimination, so as racism. But they are not equal, so racism does NOT equal to nationality discrimination, nor does xenophobia.

Funny that you keep asking me to prove my observations of the existence of xenophobia in this thread. But you never prove that I have actually made this observation in this thread. You call me all sorts of name, for unable of proving something I never opine of. Why don't you examine yourself?

I am glad that you have changed the wordings of your accusations in your last posts. I take it as you recognise your own mistake but simply refusing to apologise. Thanks Gemmil.