The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Guest Roger Kint

Dinho go to freebets.co.uk for a list of all current offers, just make sure you read the terms as some are massive wankers with how they work.

Guest Roger Kint

£200 worth of free bet on 365 if you deposit £20! Fucking get in.... looks like another night ahead of big gamble!  :frantic:

Make sure theres no catches with withdrawing it, some have a clause that you need to make a number of qualifying wins before you can have your money.

Right, for those who asked for it (Pilko, Stu, Menomena, Ginola, Anderson and apols to anyone I missed), here is the download link to the spreadsheet

http://www.crocko.com/C562CE01C3B04843A840516ED7E9846C/Bet_Calculator.xls

It's horribly slow to download, but it gets there in the end.  Trust this doesn't break any house rules?

So, according to that, Notts County away is the only game out of those that we should bet on?

BTW, I take it "To win" doesn't include the amount that you will be getting back? Dumb question, I know, but I need to check since I'm prone to making gaffes. :lol:

Madrid are 1.28 to qualify.

http://i.imgur.com/lewyg.jpg

Aye, you're right.

But are you sure you want to risk so much, for little in return?

EDIT: Ah right, I've just seen that you need to bet £120.

Yeah, don't think I will be going for Madrid. 120 on valencia gets you 300 net. Tempting. But I'll make my decision during play most likely. (Yeah, likely less give out, I know.)

Aye, you're right.

But are you sure you want to risk so much, for little in return?

EDIT: Ah right, I've just seen that you need to bet £120.

PS, If I go for Madrid, and they qualify, I'd be making £55 in return due to the £20 bonus I received when I joined anyway. Tempting considering I have to spend a minimum of £120.

Guest idlebob

Right, for those who asked for it (Pilko, Stu, Menomena, Ginola, Anderson and apols to anyone I missed), here is the download link to the spreadsheet

http://www.crocko.com/C562CE01C3B04843A840516ED7E9846C/Bet_Calculator.xls

It's horribly slow to download, but it gets there in the end.  Trust this doesn't break any house rules?

So, according to that, Notts County away is the only game out of those that we should bet on?

No, don't read anything into those selections - they were just sample entries to illustrate how it works.  There are 2 blank templates on the other tabs to insert your own picks.

But Notts Co do seem to be very good value though

According to most inside sources, Guardiola will leave. To be announced tomorrow.

f***.

5/6 on Pep not being at Barca next season.

10/1 on him being next Chelsea manager

:hmm:

I'm thinking about starting to do some very low value betting and was wondering if anyone has any advice? Good sites, articles, tips, etc...

I've done small bits in the past on big events (e.g. grand national), but would like to do it on a more regular basis.

Guest idlebob

Just stuck £2 on that.

That's £1.50 more than me then  :)

Also, more realistically gone for

Llorente to score twice 3/1

Soldado to score 10/11

Sao Paolo to win 11/10

About 15/1 the treble