The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Who won? My stream decided to piss off just before the final straight. :lol:

Queens Visit, mate.

Good.

No it fucking isn't. :dave:

Nah, had a ridiculous long shot on that. Congrats. Good luck on the other 2. :)

Same on the next, long shot. :aww:

Going to be pissed if my middle selection lets me down, was originally just going to stick to another double, but added that one on at the last minute. Not too confident about it now though. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Fucking Newcastle called off? Thats half my bet void  :rolleyes:

Ah, is it? Been pissing down all afternoon mind, that's a third of my treble down.

Am assuming so, i checked my bet and they were both void and not running til later

f***ing Newcastle called off? Thats half my bet void  :rolleyes:

Ah, is it? Been pissing down all afternoon mind, that's a third of my treble down.

Am assuming so, i checked my bet and they were both void and not running til later

Still on mate. Non runners perhaps?

Guest Roger Kint

f***ing Newcastle called off? Thats half my bet void  :rolleyes:

Still on mate. Non runners perhaps?

Bugger they must be cheers, not that it changes owt to my bet. Half of £0 is still £0

Guest Roger Kint

Looks like the last race might be off.

Abandoned you say? Hmm if only the other two can win then that would give me 3 winners and a non runner then..

Guest Roger Kint

Fucking cheating wankers the lot of them. Dods pulls two of his horses out to fuck my bet up then the horse i originally had in goes and wins the 6.35? Fuck you Ellie Woods  :weep:

Looks like the last race might be off.

Abandoned you say? Hmm if only the other two can win then that would give me 3 winners and a non runner then..

Apparently not, couple place had stopped offering prices on it, but they're back now.

And Sir Prancealot comes in. :megusta:

Where the fuck you pulling all these winners from you daft cunt? :lol: This isn't supposed to happen. :lol:

:lol: Tell me about it. Tbf it's only £212.66 from £130-something of stakes. That includes an absolutely retarded £30 punt on a favourite. And favourites are never worth that level of stake. But I'm blaming that on the intoxication. :aww:

EDIT: Just realised that math(s) doesn't take into account Sir Prancealot as that hasn't paid out just yet. And I've still got something on the 6:55 and 7:55