The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

I need to watch out, otherwise I might end-up as the betting equivalent of this man -

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/50509_66692042463_1063558_n.jpg

:undecided:  :lol:

Bolton are a good price tonight imo, really can see them getting a win at a poor Villa side who've just about crawled to safety.

Also went on Villa HT Bolton FT at a staggering 28/1.

I'm really unsure what to go for tonight. Feel like Villa could squeeze a win just to confirm their place for the season. Yet I feel Bolton could equally pull something out. Normally it's one to avoid but there's only two other matches I'm interested in. :lol:

No, that's quite right, I generally bet fairly low. However, I've had a fair few wins the last few weeks and I fancy a walk on the wild side.

edit: rest assured, should it come off I'll probably withdraw £35-£40 of the £44 I'll win :lol:

Pilko, is that a typo? I don't recall ever seeing you bet over a fiver, let alone £22. :lol: (fuck off Ginola with the 7p shit)

He's picked a good bet to put it on. Backing Barca to win to nil, especially at home, has been my favourite bet of the season.

:thup: Not mocking him for it by any means. It's given me an extra bet to consider for sure. 2.20 on Ladbrokes. Just feel like it's too good be true and Chelsea will grab a fluke in the first 5 minutes or something. :lol:

:thup: Not mocking him for it by any means. It's given me an extra bet to consider for sure. 2.20 on Ladbrokes. Just feel like it's too good be true and Chelsea will grab a fluke in the first 5 minutes or something. :lol:

Have faith in Barca. :)

7p returns 15p. :cheesy:

Fuck you. :lol: FFS. One stupid 7p bet to empty my account. This is the kind of shit I'm willing to up to a quid for.  :thefinger:

Haha. :fishing: At least it prompted you to push the boat out though! :pow:

Fucking boat. Pushed the Titanic out, mate. £20 to jinx us all. :pow:

Good lad! I still haven't done mine yet, debating on stakes. Doing Barca -1, win to nil and a smaller bet on -2 to add to the ones from earlier.

I usually just bet £1 aswell. Recently had a £10 free bet which I won a ton with. I thought id take a 'walk on the wild side' and had it all on Man U/City double, City Wolves 2.5+, City -2 and Aguero in either half. I could of killed Aguero when he missed a 1 on 1 late on. Would of had all the city bets come in to over £200. As it happens im back to betting quids here and there.

Just saying what happened when I pushed the boat out :lol: