The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Why the confidence in your boys, mate? Seems a bit close for me. :undecided:

Blind hope perhaps :lol: Didn't see the game on Wednesday, but we have improved slightly lately. We're fucking due a home win as well, we've always been a good home side, but for some reason we've struggled at home this year. Actually think it's good for us that Åhman-Persson is suspended, might lead to us not playing two defensive midfielders for once.

I'm not really that confident in either us or Elfsborg, but from todays Swedish games, they are the two I fancy. Suppose Syrianska are shite as well, so Örebro could be worth a look.

Put your house on Häcken today lads.

Looks like a straightforward home win, but is 6/10 good value?  Inside knowledge?

(Out of interest, how the hell does one pronounce Brommapojkarna?)

No inside knowledge other than Häcken are f***ing great compared to Djurgården.

:lol: Just as it reads like, don't know how I could explain it. Literally means "Bromma-lads", Bromma being a suburb to Stockholm.

This is great.  You see, we're not just gambling, we're learning too.  :) 

Djugarden did me over the other week against AIK and they didn't look too sh*t on that occasion

Are you having a laugh mate? They scored on their only shot at goal ffs. That game is infamous here for being such a dire affair that had it not been for last derby being even more wank would have gone down in history as the shittest game ever.

Guest idlebob

Looks like a straightforward home win, but is 6/10 good value?  Inside knowledge?

:lol: Just as it reads like, don't know how I could explain it. Literally means "Bromma-lads", Bromma being a suburb to Stockholm.

Djugarden did me over the other week against AIK and they didn't look too sh*t on that occasion

Are you having a laugh mate? They scored on their only shot at goal ffs. That game is infamous here for being such a dire affair that had it not been for last derby being even more w*** would have gone down in history as the shittest game ever.

Aye, but that one shot ended up costing me about 200 quid.  I only watched the last 15 minutes or so, hoping to see AIK safely across the line, but I was never confident.  Interested to know why you'd pick Orebro over Syrianska, given that both seem to be sh*t.  At least Syrianska have a couple of wins under their belt?

Are you having a laugh mate? They scored on their only shot at goal ffs. That game is infamous here for being such a dire affair that had it not been for last derby being even more w*** would have gone down in history as the shittest game ever.

Aye, but that one shot ended up costing me about 200 quid.  I only watched the last 15 minutes or so, hoping to see AIK safely across the line, but I was never confident.  Interested to know why you'd pick Orebro over Syrianska, given that both seem to be sh*t.  At least Syrianska have a couple of wins under their belt?

We were fucking dreadful in that game like, didn't threaten them at all, that own goal was the biggest fluke I've ever seen. Häcken are miles better than us, their strikers are in some form as well (one of them scored five goals on Wednesday ffs :lol:)

Home advantage (artificial grass, always a factor), late equaliser against us might have given them some confidence, Syrianska have looked clueless when I've seen them, nothing to their game whatsoever.

Guest je85

Djurgaarden have an English forward called James Keene starting, he has 3 goals in the last 5. #OPTAme

Djurgaarden have an English forward called James Keene starting, he has 3 goals in the last 5. #OPTAme

He's quite decent (by Swedish football standards, obviously) They're playing him on the left of a 4-3-3 though which is bonkers IMO.