The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Ah, shite from Bilbao. Still, £20 up.

Got my £10 bonus back too, which I wasn't expecting. Just got to play through it a couple times. Poland, Portugal, Germany, Holland & France all to win returns just under £50, fingers crossed.

There's a tempting 4/1 bet on Ireland ending up as the lowest goalscorers at the Euros. :lol:

They almost certainly won't be that, though.

Much more Greece tbh.

Just put £72.15 on

England

Brazil

Turkey

Germany

All to win tomorrow. Wins £1000 if it comes through.

Great bet that. :thup:

Probably copiying that one with the same amount.

There's a tempting 4/1 bet on Ireland ending up as the lowest goalscorers at the Euros. :lol:

They almost certainly won't be that, though.

Much more Greece tbh.

Just put £72.15 on

England

Brazil

Turkey

Germany

All to win tomorrow. Wins £1000 if it comes through.

Great bet that. :thup:

Probably copiying that one with the same amount.

ROI have much tougher opposition though. Denmark are actually the "favourites" to end up as the lowest goalscorers.

Went against my idea of today's morning of copying that bet - think Turkey will have problems today, having only just played 2 days ago against Georgia.

Went with my lucky number once again - 533.33€ on Germany to win. Returns 977.77€. Do it.

shall i put money on Bosnia? surely theyre f***ing awful? won't ireland murder them?

They aren't that bad, they do have players such as Begovic, Dzeko and Misimović on their books. They'll be at full strength as they aren't in the Euro's and taking this fairly serious. Ireland will be playing about with their squad possibly as they want to keep their strongest side for the Euro's.

Why I put that much money on 4 friendlies for teams who will be messing about is totally fucking beyond me, I'm sure I wasn't drinking last night though. :(

Hmm, should've had Poland DNB on mine instead of just going for the win. Reckon they'll be the one to let my 5 fold down.

Also got the Ireland/England special too which I'm now not too confident about either. :lol:

:lol: seemed a pretty ridiculous price. You never know, Denmark might change their formation at HT

Didn't bet on them as I thought they might already be in their holidays with their heads. Mistake.

:lol: seemed a pretty ridiculous price. You never know, Denmark might change their formation at HT

Didn't bet on them as I thought they might already be in their holidays with their heads. Mistake.

Aye, think I scanned down the list for teams who were preparing for the Euros so completely overlooked them without realising how good their odds were.