The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Fucking Ladbrokes. :anguish: Someone please remind me in future to never go near them again, regardless of whether they've managed to offer decent odds, which is thankfully about once in a blue moon.

What happened?

Not much, which is the problem. They'll only let you have one payment method registered at a time which is a joke. I used PayPal to make my deposit as I was in a rush earlier, then when I asked the daft bint if PayPal was going to take a cut from my withdrawal she just gave me a blunt "don't know". She told me that if I made the withdrawal and my balance was at 0 she'd be able to change my payment method to my debit card for me, but when I finally put the withdrawal through, she says it can take about 6 hours for them to verify it with PayPal.

Anyways, 533.33 lucky number now over and out. Was fun while it lasted.

I know they are your winnings, but aren't you a bit sick, no?

No, not really tbh. Happy with the monthly result as it stands (1.000€ profit) and already placed one bigger bet for the EURO.

Bit sad that I didn't win yesterday with Russia, because I felt that they should have won the game, having had 2 goals disallowed and 2 penalties not given. But no regrets at all about today.

It appears 'Do it' means 'Lose lots of money'

Hope it satisfies you. :thup:

Hope what satisfies me? :lol:

It seemed to me like you were happy about the fact that I would lose money today - which would be absolutely fair enough.

If not, well, forget about my post.

Tempted to get on England at 6/5.

Already got smaller stakes on Carroll FGS and Carroll 3-0 (with PP mbs) + Carroll/England wincast.

Looks a decent lineup and I think Young/Gerrard/Milner will create chances for AC9

Tempted to get on England at 6/5.

Already got smaller stakes on Carroll FGS and Carroll 3-0 (with PP mbs) + Carroll/England wincast.

Looks a decent lineup and I think Young/Gerrard/Milner will create chances for AC9

Do it. :shifty: