The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Fiver on Holland to keep a clean sheet and neither team to reach 5 corners. :lol: Returns just shy of £25.

Think I'll follow Stu with a couple quid on Carroll bets.

Boo. Corner bet was looking good in the Dutch game too.

£5 on Carroll next goal @ 6/1. Last bet of the day I think. Although I might stick a small double on the basketball later.

Got money on England after all. New manager, players have to prove themselves and fast, Norway line-up not looking that convincingly.

444.44€ return 977.77€. Winning, yep, 533.33€. It's back. Withdrawing everything from my account as we speak now, though. Decent. Cheers England!

Under at a push, neither team have been particularly prolific in front of the basket in this series (Boston for the whole season); however, sticking by my earlier bet on 76ers +5.5

Under at a push, neither team have been particularly prolific in front of the basket in this series (Boston for the whole season); however, sticking by my earlier bet on 76ers +5.5

:thup: Will be greatly disappointed if they can't put away this Celtics team

Within a few points until the last couple of minutes when Rondo took over, Boston ended up winning by 10. Surprising but a pleasant one :)

Hamilton to win GP @ 9/2

Schumacher to win GP @ 16/1 e/w

Hamilton to finish on podium @ 10/11

Catalan Dragons -18 @ evens

Cheltenham Town to win play-off @ evens

Under 2.5goals 90mins Wembley @ 3/4