The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Get in great ride on Gatewood

Cheers lads :thup: covered me from that earlier debacle at Newcastle :)

Forgot all about Newcastle today, three Dods horses running and just know i am going to regret leaving Henrys Gift out in the next after yesterdays almighty fuck up

5/1 --> 9/1? Something wrong with the yard?

The blokes a crook, whenever the odds come in the horse has a strangely shite race. Knew there was something up yesterday when he pulled two of his three and the unraced outsider of them romped home. Cartainly wouldnt surprise me to see it win now.

Is that the bloke from Darlo? That 16/1 shot at Newcastle was the one that got me my money last night. :lol:

Nah, you're safe :p non-trier

Listened to it, the commentator said it was going well then proceeded to never mention it again in the first 6

Aye, he slipped early on and was jumping about at the back of the field, then with 5/6 furlongs to go (he'd made good progress to about 6th) the jockey pulled the whip, hit him once and then eased up.

Guest Roger Kint

Get in great ride on Gatewood

Cheers lads :thup: covered me from that earlier debacle at Newcastle :)

Forgot all about Newcastle today, three Dods horses running and just know i am going to regret leaving Henrys Gift out in the next after yesterdays almighty fuck up

5/1 --> 9/1? Something wrong with the yard?

The blokes a crook, whenever the odds come in the horse has a strangely shite race. Knew there was something up yesterday when he pulled two of his three and the unraced outsider of them romped home. Cartainly wouldnt surprise me to see it win now.

Is that the bloke from Darlo? That 16/1 shot at Newcastle was the one that got me my money last night. :lol:

Aye thats the one, i know a dog trainer who drank with him a few years ago. Used to get me good tips for the ones he bothered to run properly. He sold The Osteopath early in the year which pretty much sums up the bloke, constant failure unless its a no hoper then it wins easy.

Guest Roger Kint

Nah, you're safe :p non-trier

Listened to it, the commentator said it was going well then proceeded to never mention it again in the first 6

Aye, he slipped early on and was jumping about at the back of the field, then with 5/6 furlongs to go (he'd made good progress to about 6th) the jockey pulled the whip, hit him once and then eased up.

Typical, he still has two more today though. Am not even going to look anymore :lol:

Wahey, Gatewood.

Andymc potentially having one wild night tonight.

All the hope and excitement I had has just went out the window. I never bothered signing up on here for ages but read the site for a long time, mainly this thread, and I've seen what you do to peoples bets Neil. Cheers - two winners was nice though.

Guest Roger Kint

Worthadd the token horse in my bet as it looked unbeatable was fucking shite. Odds on at the end, wish it was this morning as i wouldnt have picked it  :rolleyes:

Wahey, Gatewood.

All the hope and excitement I had has just went out the window. I never bothered signing up on here for ages but read the site for a long time, mainly this thread, and I've seen what you do to peoples bets Neil. Cheers - two winners was nice though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fantastic.

Guest Roger Kint

Wahey, Gatewood.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fantastic.

:lol: almost as good as Jack flash signing up just to abuse somebody

Show Flower at Brighton finally gives me something today. :aww:

Could you have picked a gayer selection? :lol:

Wahey, Gatewood.

You don't want to know who I have in the next 2.

Poor guy's getting banned though, right? Neil takes his betting failures very seriously, Andy, watch yourself.

:lol:

Hopefully the jinx doesn't doesn't work for newbies. These last two win and it'll be near enough 4k. The excitements too much.

Show Flower at Brighton finally gives me something today. :aww:

Could you have picked a gayer selection? :lol:

Wahey, Gatewood.

You don't want to know who I have in the next 2.

:lol: Poor guy.

And fuck you, it's a manly selection when it rapes everyone else on the course with it's massive, magic horsie dong. :snod:

Poor guy's getting banned though, right? Neil takes his betting failures very seriously, Andy, watch yourself.

:lol:

Hopefully the jinx doesn't doesn't work for newbies. These last two win and it'll be near enough 4k. The excitements too much.

Potential winnings down to £300 on the lucky 15 and me double will return around £200 aswell. Howay Vow, all over to you son.

Don't encourage this lot to bet on it man, it only ever ends in tears, you'll learn that soon enough. :lol:

:lol: I've actually joined in a couple of the forum gambles when I've been reading this thread in the past. They've never ended well yet.

Don't encourage this lot to bet on it man, it only ever ends in tears, you'll learn that soon enough. :lol:

:lol: I've actually joined in a couple of the forum gambles when I've been reading this thread in the past. They've never ended well yet.

IT'S HIM.

HE IS THE DEVIL.

HE CAUSES THE FORUM FAILURES.

AND NOW HE'S HERE TO DESTROY THE FORUM ITSELF.

The apocolypse is upon us. Apocolypse, thy name is Andymc1.

:scared:

Oh wait, I just won another bet. It's cool, guys. Don't worry.

Profit for the day still, never mind. I'm blaming Neil. Seems to be the common occurrence on here, no?  :lol:

No. It's all on you. You've destroyed the dynamic of this thread and you know it. You are the Satan of the betting world.

Kailani absolutely nowhere to be seen. :lol: It was an optimistic shout and all but Christ.