The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

:lol: Dinho Lad's class.

I'm just learning from my previous mistakes.  :smug:

Anyway....

.... Denmark DNB v Australia 4/11.  Anyone?

They looked pretty woeful versus Brazil.

£50 to win £12.50 is utterly pointless :lol: The risk and reward ratio is horrible.

Someone should have told him that just before the CL final probably. Oh, wait....

:lol:

£50 to win £12.50 is utterly pointless :lol: The risk and reward ratio is horrible.

Someone should have told him that just before the CL final probably. Oh, wait....

Alright, no need to be an arrogant cockbag about it. :rolleyes: Oh, wait... you're fucking German.

Dinho, if you're wanting to put a big single on today Camelot in The Derby is likely your best bet. Obviously there's no guarantee, but it's far better value than a DNB single.

Can't quite find a link of that on BV. What's the name of the race and what time, please?

Can't quite find any other decent betting opportunities today to raise some money for Euros. At the end of the day, that, from a footballing point of view, is quite good.

Alright, no need to be an arrogant cockbag about it. :rolleyes: Oh, wait... you're fucking German.

Be careful this 'banter' doesn't stray into racism, lads.

I'm not arrogant. Just special. :shifty: