The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Just seen that Ralf Rangnick's been shortened to 1/4 to be next WBA manager, got a tenner on at 6/1 last week which I'd completely forgotten about. Hopefully that can kick start a return to form for me, this week's been horrendous after what was a brilliant weekend.

Just seen that Ralf Rangnick's been shortened to 1/4 to be next WBA manager, got a tenner on at 6/1 last week which I'd completely forgotten about. Hopefully that can kick start a return to form for me, this week's been horrendous after what was a brilliant weekend.

Lay him for a tenner on betfair?

Ando: you've only picked the odds-on fav against the cornerstone of my trebles :p don't mind you winning on Camelot though :D

Couldn't resit. :lol: O'Brien father and son double seems too good to be true though. Already feeling not so confident about it, didn't have the balls to back Camelot with a big single though.

Lay him for a tenner on betfair?

Aye, just been looking, down to about 1.4, so about £4 to cover it, might as well. Said at the time I should've stuck all I could on it at 6/1 when I had the chance and then covered myself on Betfair when the odds inevitably plummeted minutes later. Ah well, opportunity missed.

Guest Roger Kint

Get in winner in the first, cracking start for once  :frantic:

Where did you pick that from?

Always have a look at Queally/Cecil combos, read it had good form based on one of the Derby horses(Bonfire maybe?) so 7/1 early price was too good to miss.

Guest Roger Kint

Hope Darren Egan is ok mind, still behind the screens?

Clearly dead tbh.

Putting the screens up is common practice but its worrying how long its took :(

Guest Roger Kint

The horse that went down in the last race?

Yeah Star Date or something, its jockey went under a few. No news so far on BBC how he is

Edit: still looks like people standing where he went down when the Balding moves her stupid big hat

"Tipsters Comments

gloryoatwayclub Win NB Willie Haggas & Maureen Piggott Got A Sparkle In There Eyes When Asked About This Colt Recently. Today Is His Coronation."

oh, the next race looks a cert :shifty:

Guest Roger Kint

"Tipsters Comments

gloryoatwayclub Win NB Willie Haggas & Maureen Piggott Got A Sparkle In There Eyes When Asked About This Colt Recently. Today Is His Coronation."

oh, the next race looks a cert :shifty:

I hate Channon, forgot to back Samitar last week didnt i :lol:

Is it SNA next? Cant see it losing tbh