The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Betfair's an exchange, not a regular bookie. You want to back. At the minute the best offer for Germany is just over 3/1 (4.2). You can take that, or you can try and back it at higher odds and see if anyone laying will match it.

These Euro bets are starting to add up like. :lol: Did you stick anything on Camelot today?

Betfair's an exchange, not a regular bookie. You want to back. At the minute the best offer for Germany is just over 3/1 (4.2). You can take that, or you can try and back it at higher odds and see if anyone laying will match it.

These Euro bets are starting to add up like. :lol: Did you stick anything on Camelot today?

I'm afraid I didn't.

Okay, so let me get this straight. If I back Germany to win it at, say... 50/1, and I put £50 on them.... I would be getting £2500 if Germany win and someone has layed?

What if someone hasn't layed?? Would the odds go back to 3/1??

What's the risk in this method exactly??

Fuck it, I'm logging off BetFair and withdrawing my £50. I'm not going to get involved in this shit.

Anyone know a good deal for Germany to win? I don't mean odds wise, I mean something similar to BetVictor's money back if Spain win offer.

Thoughts on the international games tonight?

Nothing that interests me. Going to bet on Chile to beat Bolivia tomorrow, it's banned from being a forum bet though.

1 Chile -1.5 Bolivia v Chile

(Alternative Asian Handicap) 02/06/2012 None 5.25 Won

Stake:  20.00  To Win:  85.00  Returns:  105.00 

1 Chile 0.0,-0.5 Bolivia v Chile

(Alternative Asian Handicap) 02/06/2012 None 2.10 Won

Stake:  100.00  To Win:  110.00  Returns:  210.00 

Great game to watch, Bolivia could easily have scored a couple themselves though. Proper end to end football.

Fuck it, I'm logging off BetFair and withdrawing my £50. I'm not going to get involved in this shit.

:thup: a wise move.

It's far from shit; in fact, it's the exact opposite, but you're far too impatient to get anything out of it :(

Why do you want a moneyback special on Germany to win if you're wanting to back Germany to win it? ???

i reckon the pen that ronaldo missed tonight has probably lost me 135 quid. will have to wait till tomorow to find out but yeah. what a dickhead. this is even worse than the samoa lark.

Ah, had the opportunity to cover myself with Spurs +10.5 at half-time, but passed on it. Kicking myself now. Spurs better win, or if the Thunder do win they better piss the final quarter. :hmm:

Edit: Ah, bollocks. :lol:

Guest je85

f*** it, I'm logging off BetFair and withdrawing my £50. I'm not going to get involved in this s***.

It's far from s***; in fact, it's the exact opposite, but you're far too impatient to get anything out of it :(

Why do you want a moneyback special on Germany to win if you're wanting to back Germany to win it? ???

Agreed, betfair offers great value but can be very confusing.

I'd also recommend bookmarking http://www.oddschecker.com/

for example http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/winner is the guide to the outright Euro2012 odds

It's far from shit; in fact, it's the exact opposite, but you're far too impatient to get anything out of it :(

I'm looking for something similar to the BV Spain offer. I mean, the only reason I joined BF last night was because I saw an offer of £35 back if my bet losses.

Looking for something like that.

Guest Roger Kint

Hoying everything thats left in the account on a L15(with ew acca)

Imperial Monarch/Princely Hero/Mythical Warrior/Lily America

Going to quit betting on horses when this fails :lol:

I'm looking for something similar to the BV Spain offer. I mean, the only reason I joined BF last night was because I saw an offer of £35 back if my bet losses.

Looking for something like that.

Play to win, rather than playing to try not to lose everything and you might reap a profit.

There are plenty of good offers going around the various bookies, check out oddschecker as je85 suggests or type "best euro 2012 betting offers" into google and see the plethora of options there.

In a sense, Betfair would be ideal for you, as you could get stuck into what you fancy and then lay off your bet once the inevitable jitters come knocking.