The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Anyone know where I can find the page for clubs' top goalscorers on skybet?( ie, van persie to end-up as arsenal's top goalscorer, etc. )

Oddschecker man Dinho, they have everything from everywhere.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/top-arsenal-goalscorer

Oh yeah, thanks, dude. :thup:

Unfortunatly I can't buy those sort of bets as accys.

Ashley Young to be top Man Utd scorer is possibly good value. 7/2, the favourite is Rooney who'll possibly only get the one game. Welbeck's 7/2 too.

Anyone know where I can find the page for clubs' top goalscorers on skybet?( ie, van persie to end-up as arsenal's top goalscorer, etc. )

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/top-arsenal-goalscorer

Why not?

Ah well, a little bit of money back on the second race. Took a £5 E/W punt on an 18/1 that apparantly had a lot of room for improvement. That it did! Second. :) Still a fair way to go if I'm going to recoup my stakes for the afternoon though. :lol:

Ah well, a little bit of money back on the second race. Took a £5 E/W punt on an 18/1 that apparantly had a lot of room for improvement. That it did! Second. :) Still a fair way to go if I'm going to recoup my stakes for the afternoon though. :lol:

Where do you read all this stuff?

Ashley Young to be top Man Utd scorer is possibly good value. 7/2, the favourite is Rooney who'll possibly only get the one game. Welbeck's 7/2 too.

Why not?

It just doesn't allow it for some reason. (Skybet and William Hill anyway.)

olbg or whatever it's called

olbg or whatever it's called

:thup: And Racing Post.

Having an awful day though, only money back so far. Got a 2:50 and 4:50 left to claw some money back. 3 losers and that E/W so far. Just realised Leicester 2:10 was a bit crazy. 50/1 1st, 20/1 2nd, 11/2 3rd.

Just went with Bosun Breese e/w in the 3.45

Won and returned £7.69. Seems daft not to but this on more horses now. Not going to withdraw it anyway. Use it now or wait to use it on the football.....

Just went with Bosun Breese e/w in the 3.45

Won and returned £7.69. Seems daft not to but this on more horses now. Not going to withdraw it anyway. Use it now or wait to use it on the football.....

NOW. :tobey:

Got the winner at least, how's that done ya?

Tried my hand at a forecast the other day, didn't know how the fuck they worked. Jizzed myself at getting the 1/3 winner and 7/1 second place. Thought I was right in the money. Then discovered I only got, like, £16 for a £5 stake. :lol: Surely you should get some pretty fucking good odds for managing to guess who comes first and second!?

How do reverse forecasts work? What's the best kind of thing to go for in that mould? All that kind of thing, and tricasts etc confuse the hell out of me.

Put a couple of quid on Space Telescope. Betting on the favourite everytime is going to bite me on the ass sooner or later.

Space telescope lost but im back up with an all or nothing win from Barwick. Cant be arsed to do anymore today.