The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

So, ladies and gentlemen, as I'm now seriously a bit pissed off by this EURO 2012 in Poland & Ukraine, this is my final bet (if it doesn't come off).

Wasn't sure of which EURO 2012 you were referring to for a second there, glad you cleared it up. :thup:

So, ladies and gentlemen, as I'm now seriously a bit pissed off by this EURO 2012 in Poland & Ukraine, this is my final bet (if it doesn't come off).

Wasn't sure of which EURO 2012 you were referring to for a second there, glad you cleared it up. :thup:

It was just to make it more, you know, dramatically. :pow:

It was just to make it more, you know, dramatically. :pow:

Well I'm on tenterhoooks. :snod:

Proud of myself for avoiding any match bets tonight. Not going to rue the fact I would've stuck some on Germany. If I had, Holland probably would've got that equaliser. :lol: Will wait at least until after group matches before getting involved in match bets again this tournament.

So for the benefit of everyone else, what exactly is the double? :lol:

Portugal/Germany :lol:

Nah, it's definitely not that. I think I've sussed it anyway. :lol:

Well done for sussing it and getting on it yourself. :lol:

Good work Stu. What price did you get in the end? £100 returned £440 for me.

Not quite so generous :undecided:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg17/scaled.php?server=17&filename=holland101.jpg&res=landing

Shit was looking at bets on my phone this morning and seem to have placed a large double when I didn't mean to. Dunno whether to try and cancel it or leave it the gods.

:thup:

1 Over 2.0 Holland v Germany

(Alternative Goal Line) 13/06/2012 None 1.45 Won

2 Holland - Over 5.5 Holland v Germany

(Team Corners) 13/06/2012 None 2.10 Won

Multiples

Bet Type No of Bets Unit Stake Stake To Win Returns

Doubles 1 120.00 120.00 245.40 365.40

I did aye, had another look at it and decided it was probably worth it.

Just stuck on:

Germany & Mario Gomez Euro 2012

(Winner and Top Goalscorer) 01/07/2012 None 5.00 To Run

Stake:  25.40  To Win:  101.60

Basically a covering bet for my other ambitious tournament bets.

10/1! That's so much better than what I just put on, should really sign up to more bookies to take advantage but I'm just so lazy tbh.

:thup: trying to sign up to their free £50 bet to take advantage of it

It's currently going on Betfair at about 4/1 too meaning if you're playing with bigger money you can lay it and make it a risk free bet. Seems a completely ridiculous price, guess it won't be there for long.

Thanks for the heads up btw Anderson.

:thup: If you'd not posted your bet I'd never have checked, stuck out like a sore thumb on OddsChecker, a bit gutted that I seem to have already signed up to Coral in the past so I can't get the free £50. :lol:

I've signed up with the £50 offer, not sure what bet to put the £50 on to activate the bonus to stick on that 10/1 though.

Same thing and lay it off on BF

I've signed up with the £50 offer, not sure what bet to put the £50 on to activate the bonus to stick on that 10/1 though.

Same thing and lay it off on BF

So stick £100(50+50bonus) on this and lay it on betfair to make the £50 stake back if it loses?